Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shia

Shia

The Spirits of Duality
NAME: Shia
FACTION:N/A
SPECIES: Ke-Ni
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: .7 m
WEIGHT: 20 kg
EYES: Grey
HAIR: White
SKIN: caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
Strengths: Cute and cuddly, Shia is probably the sweetest thing you will ever meet and the way she acts would make even the most bloodthirsty villain look the other way rather than kill her

Quick feet: even though she is small shes fast and hard to catch.

Weaknesses:

size, shes tiny and cant hold weapons she mostly doesnt fight anyway she just sits back out of the fray

Childlike: NOBODY TAKES HER SERIOUSLY...i mean come on....look how cute she is....

APPEARANCE:
Shia is a small droid that looks like a 3 year old female human, her hair is long and tidy as her master keeps her very well out of danger and taken care of. Her silver eyes slightly glow in the dark and her voice is soft and small

BIOGRAPHY:
Shia is a recently produced Ke-Ni droid gifted from an anonymous guest at the wedding of the Lord Commander and Lady of the Horde. The small droid meant to emulate the feeling of having a child in which the two sadly cannot. Shia from day one loves to adventure with her masters and stays at their side constantly. sometimes getting in trouble and always up to something new and fun.
SHIP: N/A
KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Cuddle Master Supreme? I laughed at that one. Couldn't help it. Completely caught me by surprise, also you wouldn't happen to be the love child of the terribly vicious horde Overlord Dredge would you? I mean, I normally wouldn't presume to ask, but there is a connection between you two that cannot be denied... maybe an apple that fell far from the tree? Really... really... really... really far? Would explain his sudden desire to see you cuddle up with fire... oh the scandal! :eek:

Search your feelings!... or hard-drive... or... processor... or... something... that... search your metaphorical organic feelings! You know the DNA test to be true!
[member="Shia"]

Edit: You totally ninja'd me with the Impossible. :( Depressed be me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom