Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Shenanigans Sought

Howdy! I hope you're having a lovely day.

In my ongoing quest to write solely Force Sensitive teenagers for some reason find more fun characters to write, I decided it'd be fun to write a sneaky brat. Millie's a thief, working with a dead-end crew in one of the most far-flung pirate ports in the Galaxy, far away from any sort of factions, action or...

Okay, so I'm not exactly selling this well. But I would love to get some writing and threads going with her. I'm not particularly picky and I think I'm nice, so I'm down for whatever we might feel like. I have very few specific plans for Millie in mind at the moment, beyond exploring her Force Sensitivity. My hope is that criminal-brat Millie will be the first act, and she'll evolve beyond that depending on what happens. I'm also interested in her finding an old lightsaber, because I think it'd be fun to write a character who mainly uses someone else's forgotten saber. Yes, my mind works strangely.

But whatever might tickle your fancy, I'll probably be down for. Stealing something? Shouting insults? Gossiping over cheap 'shine? That's all Millie's kinda game. If you're interested, please get in touch! I'll take replies to this thread, private messages or just hit me on Discord.

Howdy. I too am looking for threads for my boi Arc here.​
If you want I can handwave a reason for him to be at whichever port it is you speak of, and they can run into one another? Maybe do a heist together? I'm also down for any sort of Force-Learning/Exploration you might like along the way (naturally written ofc not hamfisted in there)​
Let me know​
I know it says Sith over there < but I swear Arc's not the bloodthirsty, sociopathic type :)

Howdy. I too am looking for threads for my boi Arc here.​
If you want I can handwave a reason for him to be at whichever port it is you speak of, and they can run into one another? Maybe do a heist together? I'm also down for any sort of Force-Learning/Exploration you might like along the way (naturally written ofc not hamfisted in there)​
Let me know​
I know it says Sith over there < but I swear Arc's not the bloodthirsty, sociopathic type :)
I am absolutely, 100% down for some heist-y fun. Either cooperating with one or being on-the-job rivals. I'm down for any kind of character, aside from ones which aim to brutally kill on the first date.

Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn

Howdy! I hope you're having a lovely day.

In my ongoing quest to write solely Force Sensitive teenagers for some reason find more fun characters to write, I decided it'd be fun to write a sneaky brat. Millie's a thief, working with a dead-end crew in one of the most far-flung pirate ports in the Galaxy, far away from any sort of factions, action or...

Okay, so I'm not exactly selling this well. But I would love to get some writing and threads going with her. I'm not particularly picky and I think I'm nice, so I'm down for whatever we might feel like. I have very few specific plans for Millie in mind at the moment, beyond exploring her Force Sensitivity. My hope is that criminal-brat Millie will be the first act, and she'll evolve beyond that depending on what happens. I'm also interested in her finding an old lightsaber, because I think it'd be fun to write a character who mainly uses someone else's forgotten saber. Yes, my mind works strangely.

But whatever might tickle your fancy, I'll probably be down for. Stealing something? Shouting insults? Gossiping over cheap 'shine? That's all Millie's kinda game. If you're interested, please get in touch! I'll take replies to this thread, private messages or just hit me on Discord.

Sure let's do some Thief stuff. Sounds cool. Slip here is an expert thief and criminal (though he is a Jedi). Plus I can help with the Force stuff, too. If you want, I'm sure that we could set something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom