Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shedding a Few Faces

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
I think this is in the right forum...not entirely sure though.

Anyway, as the title suggests, I'll be getting rid of some of my characters that do shabla nothing. And posting their fates, naturally.

Dorano Kejeilar: The Dark Jedi Knight roams the galaxy for a few years until she gets into a scrap with some space pirates. During the space skirmish, the pirates get in a lucky shot and blow up Dorano's ship - and Dorano along with it.
Skree Ariko: The Twi'lek engineer stays with Omega for another three years until, on a routine planetside visit while walking from a friend's house to the spaceport. She sees a conflict breaking out, tries to stop it, and is killed instantly. There are few attendants at her funeral.
Yvorre Morcade: Killed by Circe. Like, right now.
Major T:N1:LDR "Bluejay": After another ten years of service to the Confederacy, Bluejay is killed in action when an infiltration goes horribly wrong.

Kila, Breya and Ruki, and Lilia are all staying on. Even though I'm not really doing anything with Kila and Lilia at the moment (*curses school into molecular space dust*) I hope to change that in the near-future.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Kila Cadau said:
Dorano Kejeilar: The Dark Jedi Knight roams the galaxy for a few years until she gets into a scrap with some space pirates. During the space skirmish, the pirates get in a lucky shot and blow up Dorano's ship - and Dorano along with it.
Noooo I liked Dorano she helped me i the swamp

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
I literally had nothing for her. I made her on a whim-ish so she wasn't great to begin with. xD

And yes. I am most certainly keeping Kila.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom