Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She-Wolf of the House of Strength

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
Hello everyone!

I'm very proud to have been invited here by [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] and hope that once I'm settled in, I'll be able to share in a good number of threads over the lore of Midvinter that you've all put together so well!

^_^

Ylva is currently with the Iron Empire with Théo where we're playing out the prologue of her story. It's turning out to be extremely enjoyable and I've really grown attached to this girl but the best part has yet to come !

I'll be seeing you all soon and hope I fit in well !

Hello, there! We are certainly very happy to have you! :D

Not a lot going on at the moment as we're still getting set up, but when the time is right we'll post a faction ad to announce our existence to the board as a whole. Once that's done we'll have a faction thread up where we can all meet and greet ICly. ^_^

[member="Ylva Solveig"]

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Thank you Thurion, it's always a pleasure to share in RP with you. Been very rare for me but I'm very excited !

And not to worry, I'm in no rush at all. All about the character development in this one :D

Oh also thought I should point out that your faction art needs refreshing. I'm guessing they were Photobucket links perhaps. Sorry to be the barer of bad news but it was the first thing I looked at. I love the style of the faction tag ! Very fitting my Ylva as well.

[member="Ylva Solveig"]

*eyes this young girl friend of her son with a mother's stern eye*

Welcome Miss Solveig.

(yeah there are a few links of pic that need fixing, got to do some for subs I have as well. stinky photobucket!)

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Is midway through biting one of her fingernails before she realizes. Turning and raising a slight brow in absent question before lifting a hand to scratch the back of her head rather un-lady-like.

"What's up?"

(<3)

Ylva Heavenshield

Y
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Geeze, the cheek of me coming in here and putting you to work straight off the mark like this...

Hehe sorry "Dad" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom