Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shatterwolf Workshops

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Image Source: NA
Canon Link: NA
Primary Source: NA
WORKSHOP INFORMATION
Workshop Name: Shatterwolf Workshops
Specialty: Alchemical Crafting, Starship Customization
Tier: II

DESCIPTION:
Shatterwolf Workshops is a independent workshop specializing in Alchemical Crafting, and Starship Customization it is based out of Shatterwolf a fortress on Arrondight, the capital of the Iron Empire. It is located on a remote island in the middle of the ocean. It is owned and operated by Savitor Draay, a member of the Iron Empire, and, self proclaimed, expert alchemist. It offers its services free to Iron Empire and Vanguard members, as well as customers from other groups Savitor is a part of. The workshop covers the first ten floors below the surface of Shaterwolf Island, the first floor is dedicated to modifying the starships, the second and third contain the forge, the fourth contains a library and the resst act as storage for materials and designs.

RATIONALE:
Savitor acquired Shatterwolf Workshops through a will left by his great uncle. He inherited the whole island, though the most of it is dedicated to the workshop. It houses a decently sized hangar filled with tools and a forge that holds all the nessacary materials for basic alchemy and blacksmithing. Savitor spends most of his spare time in the shop, working on his various projects. It offers services to any except the enemies of groups that Savitor is the enemy of, as he would prefer not to have his own creations used against him if possible.

PARENT CORPORATION: NA

[member="Savitor Draay"]

Hey, the concept is totally fine, but it needs a little bit work before I can stamp it.

I will need you to add the planet the workshop is located on in the location field itself for ease of access. I will also need you to add some more information to the rationale and the description, about a paragraph will do (5 or so lines really).

You should also review the workshop template, because I noticed you are missing a field. If you aren't using it just add N/A behind it!

Tag me once the edits are done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom