Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Shasonija ra [The Unmade]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yidhra

Mars Tsosûtiyakûtiyuska
p3y3ZhX.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION

• Name: Shasonija ra [The Unmade]

• Designation: Sentient

• Homeworld: Raekkarhttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/94078-raekkar/, Athiss

• Language: High Sith, Sith

• Average Lifespan: 40

• Estimated Population: Rare

• Description: Shasonija ra are a squirming marriage of flesh – a hundred swarming hands swarming with a hundred hungry fingers, hulking on a hundred swarming legs as they track their prey with a hundred eyes. They are a horror to behold, evoking debilitating nausea and crippling fear in all but the most obdurate creatures.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION

• Breathes: Type I, Type II

• Average height of adults: 4 m

• Average length of adults: /

• Skin color: Depending on spliced species

• Hair color: Depending on spliced species

• Distinctions: True abominations in every sense of the word, the Shasonija ra are perhaps most remarkable for their wealth of limbs and myriad of growths that sprout from their flesh as they age and evolve. No two are the same, and with time and victims aplenty, a single Shasonija ra can take on a completely different appearance. Nonetheless, they usually appear the soft pink of humans – Yidhra’s favorite guinea pigs – and, occasionally, the crimson red of Purebloods – her political opponents, of course.

• Races: /

• Strengths:
    Terror walking:
    They are alchemical creations and thus already steeped in the Dark side. Because Yidhra is a Sith and a scientist – and therefore exhibits exceptionally poor self-control when it comes to power – she has gone the extra mile and imbued them with Force fear. Combined with the very sight of them, the effect is powerful enough to reduce even elite warriors to weeping children.
    Consumer: It doesn’t merely digest its prey – the Shasonija ra makes it a part of itself, thus growing incrementally stronger and more intelligent the longer it lives. It learns with each creature it consumes, from predatory instinct to full-blown sentience. Its limbs become longer and more numerous; they evolve with claws, with hooves, with sharper teeth and keener eyes.

• Weaknesses:
    Slow:
    From the very onset, each Shasonija ra has to drag with it a lumbering, ponderous mass. As the creature grows older and wiser, so does it grow more corpulent. These beasts easily overshadow even the biggest of herglics, and have none of their bipedal agility.
    Unarmored: No clothing comes in XXXXL, and the Shasonija ra possess no natural armor of their own. They are fairly easily wounded with nearly any convenient weapon, though their sheer mass still means it takes plentiful hacking – or a very lucky shot – to take them down.
    Cancerous: Their boiling appendages aren’t a wholly conscious choice, and as they enter the latter half of their lifespan, it often careens out of control. Limbs may appear in inconvenient places, or they might grow stunted and unusable. The disease eventually spreads internally as well, and it is what kills most Shasonija ra if some zealous do-gooder doesn’t get them first.​
CULTURE

• Diet: Manflesh

• Communication: Grunts, growls, moaning, screeches

• Technology level: Galactic standard

• Religion/Beliefs: Yidhra impressed upon them an unwavering loyalty to her own person, and any others she may deem unworthy of a gruesome death. They have come to see her as their goddess-creator, and will come to her defense if she is attacked in their presence. Though they are unable to use the Force on their own, they worship the Dark side with a fierce devotion.

• General behavior: The Shasonija ra almost exclusively hunt alone. They prefer enclosed, urban spaces like ships, cities, and space stations – out in the wide open, they feel too exposed, and will seek shelter and hideouts as their first priority.

When they aren’t resting and digesting, the beasts are out on the prowl for their next meal. Thanks to their considerable mass, they need to consume considerable amounts of food – two to five human-sized morsels will usually do, though this obviously depends on the size of the individual specimen and the force of their appetite.

They maintain no social life to speak of, though they are capable of interacting with other creatures in a non-violent manner. The great hunger and need to evolve that drive them make them fiercely selfish and territorial creatures – the only time they come together without threatening snarls is when they are called to their monthly worship at their local temple.

The Shasonija ra are completely sterile for the purposes of normal reproduction, and their ever-changing anatomy wouldn’t have done them any favors anyway. Instead they are capable of spawning new members of their species via asexual cloning – they shed a fragment of themselves and nurse it with half-digested flesh until the new Shasonija ra has developed enough limbs and sentience to hunt on their own. At this point, the ‘parent’ will abandon their offspring to fare on their own, for better or worse.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
As the Sith Empire reaches ever further, bringing more and more planets under its yoke, Yidhra’s prisons begin to overflow with captives. With a myriad victims to experiment on, the Sorceress of Athiss took her time, drawing up detailed alchemical plans and phases even as creatures writhed on her table.

She took to the project with her typical caution and patience, polishing each stage of the process until she was well and truly satisfied. Even as she crafted these creatures, she poured into them her love of the Dark side, and her love of herself. With the passing of months, the puddles of blood in her lab began to disappear, and the Shasonija ra began to take their first stumbling steps.

Like any good mother, Yidhra kept a watchful eye on their growth, urging them in the right direction. Each generation displayed greater instincts, until at last the glimmer of intelligence met her gaze – three and hundred, at that.

Eventually the Sith deemed her creation as perfected as they would ever be, and released the first wave into a few urban centers to observe the results.

Yidhra saw all that she had made, and it was very good.

These are awful, but in a very very good way. I am thoroughly freaked out!

I will give this my trainee stamp and then hide under my bed for fear of these coming to get me in the night. [member="Jairus Starvald"] will give a secondary review as my mentor.

[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"] [member="Yidhra"]

Jaius has abstained from the secondary as this submission pertains to the Sith Empire, I shall be rendering secondary review.

Everything looks good, except for one thing. The gif of the creature has to go. The image is fine, but the gif is a bit too extreme for a PG-13 board I feel. Remove it, and I will stamp this as pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom