Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharukan Business (ORC/Open)

Demonsgate
Random Cantina

Word was abound in the outer rim, and beyond. The Sharukan, a devilish threat had amassed in the shadows. They'd struck deep into ORC territory, which is what brought me here.

From my vantage point in the corner of the cantina I could eye the door, the bar and the floor all in one swoop. On my thigh a nice Mag Pistol, and accompanying that my teal Lightsaber. Why I was here?

To join the cause, maybe have a drink or two. See I'm kinda attached to the rim by blood. The sole Child of Jack Raxis, now disgraced and forgotten ghost. I have a cousin or two. Ones Eliza, ones Jada. What they do ain't my business though. I'm anxious to find out about these sharukan and where I can best be of help.

I've had a few run ins by now. I recall slagging two of their fighters and getting a quick microump in just before they slagged me back with their larger vessel.

The thought still makes me shudder. Plasma cannons arcing in, hungry to get past my shields...

I'm a decent pilot. Been flying since I was a kid. Less skilled with a sword, but good enough with a pistol to make up for that. A cute lil outback number comes my way. Blondie with a blue twinkle in her eye, wrapped in shimmersilk.

I throw her the nod and customary smile. Then I pull my helmet off and place it on the table.

"Another whiskey please!" I say, as she passes by.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom