Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ShardWorks AT-FAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
m_tec_kambahr_debhin___elite_walker_by_nikitatarsov-d6t969p.png

Image Source: NikitaTarsov
Intent: An all-terrain combat vehicle for the use of Evard's troops.
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: ShardWorks
Model: ShardWorks All Terrain Fast Antipersonnel Tank
Affiliation: One Sith (mostly Evard's crew)
Modularity: Yes
Production: Limited
Material: Durasteel
Description:

The AT-FAT (Affectionately referred to as 'Atfat' or just 'the Fats') is a two-legged, fast, agile walker intended for the use of Evard's personal tank squad. It has a couple rifle-caliber guns to pick off enemy troops, and a much larger gun, as well as a rocket launcher, to take on other vehicles, as well as fortifications. An AI-controlled HUD tells the pilot when ammo is low, they're being fired at, and picks out targets of importance.

It there's a bit of territory that even the walker can't get through, it will activate a repulsorlift that will take it over the obstacle, before deactivating and reactivating the legs. It only works for a couple of minutes at a time, though, so it's really not a reliable form of combat propulsion.

Role: Light Walker
Height: 5 meters
Length: 3 meters
Width: 3 meters
Weight: 2 tons
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 1
Propulsion: Repulsorlift, Legs
Top Speed: 75 km/h
Armaments:

-2 rifle-caliber repeating laser cannons
Range: 3 meters (optimum); 7 meters (maximum)
-1 heavy repeating blaster cannon
Range: 6 meters (optimum); 20 meters (maximum)
-1 4-shot rocket launcher (standard rockets)
Range: 15 meters (optimum); 40 meters (maximum)

Passenger Capacity: N/A
Cargo Capacity: None
Misc. Equipment:

- Heavy encryption devices
- Holographic HUD
- Weapon power controls (from 'disable' to 'explode the living sh*t out of')
- AI to coordinate power systems and weapons targeting

[member="Evard L'Rik"]

You mentioned different caliber weapons? What are they and their ranges? Effective and Max.

I also don't see why it has to fold. Why don't you just include them with repulsor that allow short bursts to get from one place to another. I wouldn't see an ATST head hovering around like a hover tank and wouldn't pass it off with a stamp. I'm sorry but that throws off balance imo. I think adding repulsor is your best bet to pass both myself and the admins, without folding or transforming.

Remove passengers. This isn't a transport. We discussed this on the last sub. This is an attack craft isn't it?

Reduce capacity of rocket pod to 4.

That is it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom