Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shapers of Kro Var (Official Faction Propostion)

Ruye Etarn

R
Okay, so it would seem for the moment at least that my attempt to cross over the Avatar: The Last Airbender universe into star wars has been thwarted (for good reasons I'll admit). So instead they suggest these guys. Those of you who are fans of the Last Aibender might take appeal to these guys. However, I think I might put a unique twist to it and say that whatever faction I'm doing based off of these guys would be a splinter group of the above, land on some other planet and form a culture similar to A:TLA series.

Or I might not, and go pure Kro Var. Basically, I'm just trying to figure out EXACTLY who would join a faction of aliens who use the force to only manipulate these elements: Water, Earth, Fire, and Air. But there is a catch, you will have to use the Darkside. That doesn't mean you have to be evil, just dark :p Or you could wierd like those Jedi who choose to use lightning.

So far I think the people who have expressed interest is:

Myself
Koroa
Jorn Mair
Hulnok Yawon (I think?)
And now Kiara Alanna Decoix

Alright, I'll be posting the Factin up tonight.

So who am I missing, and who is new that might want to join the Kro Var?

Ruye Etarn

R
Very good! That would make 5 then. I think I'll makes this an official proposition then, while I get to actually posting up the Faction.

Ruye Etarn

R
I'm sending invites to you all now, just send me a PM, when you have a character/subaccount set up so I can invite that one.

Ruye Etarn

R
Everyone interest please report here so that Tef knows you're interested and I'm not just saying that you are :p You're all set Kiara, thank you :)

Koroa

K
I am interested... :D Well, a bit more than interested.

EDIT: And I still can't join the faction...

Ruye Etarn

R
So um, I have two people who said they'd be interested (or might be, I don't know) and are in for sure. Are those other people still interested? We need five after all. Two more please!

Ruye Etarn

R
So um, Kiara are you still interested? We only have three members and we were expecting to see more. You haven't done anything in a bit so I'm just curious if you'd still be joining us with a char?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom