Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Shambling Mess

Emperor Immortuos

E
Atrisia - Outside the Great Wall.

Green fields. Or what was left of them. Blackwing had not only effected the resident population but also its wildlife and plant life too. Nothing was sacred. Since the initial attack the planet had calmed down as best it could. For time being the Virus had been temporarily contained on planet. Still these artisians were left to rebuild and fend off what forces I now commanded. They would have their time to rebuild.

Looking back at the hold in the Great Wall left over from a previous battle. My gaze was directed into the wastelands of Jar'kai. A storming fury atmospheric disturbances. Turning around I shambled further away from the wall. Into the green flat plains. A large black figure, tattered with dark cloth like a mane and contorted with numerous corpses and dead bodies. All mangled into my own. The only protection I bore was in the form of a golden gauntlet that was attached to my left hand.

There was much to be done...

Conqueror of Heaven and Hell
Imperius had heard much of this Darth Immortuos . Terrorizing those far beneath him, fighting those who stood no chance, he represented the Sections of the Sith that Imperius hated the most.
Imperius had no business being here, but this was a good time to put down this insult to the Sith- far from back-up, Imperius would be ensuring that this so called "sith-lord" would not be a problem in the future. He would either be killed, or made to see the error of his ways.
Imperius had no use for Stealth. Even as his opponent's back was turned, He brought His spear down onto the ground, the massive shaking of the ground announcing his presence to the world.

Emperor Immortuos

E
A tremor? Strange. I could feel the vibration travel through the fields before not too far. There was something familiar to it, but I could not remember what or where I had felt this before.

Proceeding forward I paused briefly after a few steps. Standing with a hunch I twisted my upper half to the right. My head tilted to one side inspecting what lay behind me. A raspy sigh was exhaled somehow through non-existant lungs. My flesh ridden brow furrowed slightly and red glowing pupils shrank taking in the sight of the enigma that was Imperius Imperius .

As quickly as I looked, I also had continued to walk away. Slowly. My mind going over what possibly the Sith could want. Why was he here on Artisia? The questions never ended. Whatever this man wanted I had little time for. " The price of flesh is obsession. I've been obsessed, smitten, bewitched and taken by many things. Obsession. That is what draws you here, to me..." My distorted voice rang true but got lower, a whisper almost. Barely audible. " Wretched filth."

Equipment:
Solarion
truly exceptional full-body armour
Vibro-dagger.
That is true. I am obsessed with Combat. With Conflict. With War. And my obsession is, indeed, what brings me here. A cruel, cruel laughter ran through his being. I was there when the Sith met. I was there when you aired your treasonous thoughts. I was there when you insulted everything I stand for. And now, I have come to exact my price. Imperius took up a throwing stance, Solarion aimed at his opponent. Now, allow me to fulfill my civic duty by ending your miserable existence, you disrespectful swine. Even as he spat out the words, Imperius let go of his spear, simultaneously force pushing it to even greater speeds.
Imperius was positively thrumming with blood thirst- not that the tune was nice to hear.
Darth Immortuos

Emperor Immortuos

E
The sudden attack had truly caught me off guard. This was not to say I was not prepared. One did not come to the height of my own power without first grooming paranoia. Trust, a virtue of the naive. I did not trust any, save one. Despite my years of living, a flinch had occurred from sheer anticipation after the throw had been made. Reeling back I put up a hand and turned my face, what was left of it, to my right. A flicker of force energy brightened around the region that would of been the back of my torso. A barrier. It was the simplest of abilities taught to sith and jedi alike be it padawan or acolyte.

And like that the spear ricocheted to the side several meters away. Harmless. Such a display of aggression could be forgiven I suppose, but not here. " Life is strength...of sorts. This is not to argued or contested. You live. You effect your world. Its logical enough. No?" I turned to face Imperius Imperius now. The darkside of the force building around my being weaving yet another protective barrier. I was going to enjoy breaking this man. " Atrisians. They live their lives as they think they should. They innovate as every culture should and breed to give life to the next generation. Through all of this there is one constant. Death!" I spat the phrase out harshly. " Like many in the galaxy they are slaves to it. Possessions will divided, legacy forgotten and so on."

I grinned wide.

" Good lives and yet, they lack power. Slaves to death. Now I wonder if YOU are destined to be forgotten. Your very name sent into oblivion! Will your life fade into the shadow of greater beings. This I know." Letting the energy within me gather I remained still waiting. I would end this golden pest quickly but not yet. I continued to mock.
" You will wither you will wane and you will die!"

Emperor Immortuos

E
My focus set in on my opponent. Here he comes, like a reek. Imperius arrived in no shortage of time. His spear tip penetrating the very air and then clashing with the previously summoned telekinetic barrier. The fool. Shoving my body forward I guided the spearhead down to the grass via manipulation of the force barrier. The spears edge crossing to my left side by the invisible barrier guiding it. This Golden sith lord was now vulnerable. Keeping my right hand to my side I smiled slightly brandishing the Gauntlet of Crassus that covered my skeletal limb completely from finger tip to forearm. Bound by straps to my large mangled arm.

A telekinetic barrier wrapped around my right gloved forearm and knife shaped hand. Invisible, yet sharp enough to cut the winds. Using the built up darkside energy within my very being, I exploded my telekinetic-ally shielded hand with a aggressive movement from my side to the mid rib of my chest. Sending a sharpened invisible blade to across against Imperius Imperius 's armored neck. The gap that exposed an armored jugular.

Physically I never touched him. My movement nothing more than a defensive flinch to an on looker. Yet the would be injury would be felt in full force if the Telekinetic attack made impact.

An objectively blunt approach was often the most surprisingly effective move in a battle- a fact that his opponent seemed unable to appreciate. The dagger, born of thought and the force, had not escaped his notice, and a slight tilt of the neck was all it took to direct the rather underwhelming attack towards the armor, where it failed to make even the slightest of scratches against the heavy, awe-inspiring piece of armour. And yet Darth Immortuos was not the only one powerful in the force, and just the slightest of flicks of Imperius’s hand sent Solarion streaking towards the other belligerent Sith.

Now, at last, it was time to place the scrumptious cherry on the cake- The movement, as he stumbled back a step, that seemed to have been committed to direct the telekinetic blade at his armour also provided him with the opportunity to stomp the ground- just enough to create a spear of earth, coming at Immortuos from the behind. Perhaps not enough to outright destroy him, but certainly sufficient to go through him and hold him in place. A quick end was certainly not what his opponent deserved, but Imperius did not have the time, nor the patience, to drag out the fight with this upstart. Later, perhaps, his apprentice would offer him a greater fight in another one of their spars.

Emperor Immortuos

E

Too shallow?

The telekinetic slash was intended to be lethal but now served as a simple probing of the mans armor. All information regarding this small detail was already done being processed in Immortuos's somewhat hollow but extremely intellectual skull. A slight bit of force energy had been expended and the Sith lord had no desire to continue to test his opponent. When all else failed, disease did not. The predicament that Nulgath was now in did not call for honor and he was never much was a duelist anyway.

While tracking the spears telekinetic movements, there was another anomaly that the Undead sith wanted his opponent to believe had caught him off-guard. With a jagged puncturing plunge the spear of earth from behind broke through back of Immortuos's unnaturally large body with swift haste! At first a single high pitched oscillating shriek erupted from the Sith lords maw. It did not stop. The mangled corpses connected to his body suddenly sprang to life in a fit of undying rage and hunger. Grotesque abominations. Wide grinning faces, maws filled with thick black fluid that dripped from their tooth lined maws. All at once the force itself shouted to those sensitive enough to hear it! WRONG. WRONG. THIS IS WRONG. Their screams and shrieks only adding to the deafening sonic cries of their master, Darth Immortuos. Higher and higher the sound rose, seeking to bring damage to the ears but also distract from what was truly happening.

Communication.

It was only after such a strike did Nulgath release in his fit of mild rage that he had parried the spear of Imperius Imperius . Suffering merely a deep gash in the already decaying flesh across his left arm. Like a webweaver carrying its kin on its back, The dead began to disconnect and depart. Falling away like roaches. Eight of the infected swarmed and blitzed the gold armored sith lord. Eight maws gaping wide only to then project a thick black fluid from their gut. An adhesive of sorts. They would seek to grapple, grasp and to use their collective unnatural strength to bind themselves to the armored man. Their simple melee attacks would be useless against his armor but taking out his mobility was key! As such a close range Immortuos pondered how Imperius would manage to avoid the puke of his undead kin. How would he avoid all it after committing to a frontal assault?

As they attacked. Immortuous was already loosing himself free from the earthen spear. Escaping.

Hahahahahahaha...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom