Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaking the Family Tree (Zatten Black)

He smiled way too widely at the idea that his name had been brought up in the midst of some of their pillow talk. Perhaps he underestimated his charm with the ladies.

"So she was watching my ass, was she?" he chuckled a bit, and then let it drop. Not sure how much he wanted to push his luck with Zatten. He liked the pink-skinned man.

The young Chiss rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "The fox guy. Yeah, he was a hoot. Really amazing fighter. Had this weird hocus pocus stuff he did with fire. I think he lived out in the woods somewhere? Maybe he was half-ewok? I dunno."

"He sure did take a liking to your lady though."

[member="Zatten Black"]

I smirked, and drank a bit more.

"I'm alright with that. Kadrak's pretty good at shooting people down. I've seen her in action."

I grinned at the thought of a flaming guy with a tail leaping around.

"I'm sure you got your ass, regardless of Kadrak's observation of it, completely kicked."

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Cryax was self-aware enough that he saw no reason to downplay the forementioned ass-kicking. "Yeah, yeah. I did," he admitted with a smirk, remembering the bruises well. "That fox was stupid fast."

"So Zatten, you said you and Kadrak are here for something, Uh...I believe you called it, dangerous? What is that you two are involved in here on Csilla?"

"I'm not a choir boy myself so I'm sure whatever it is, I won't be judgemental about it."

[member="Zatten Black"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom