Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Shake Your Bounty

Davina Ferno

D
Disclaimer: Adult Themes
Clubs, Spice, Scum, Slave Girl Outfit Dancers, and Villiany

In a Catina of the lower levels of Nar Shadda, a Bar known as The Dancing Zeltron, a woman in black leather, firery red skin, adorned with curling ram horns on her head ad curly jet black hair approached the entrance. There was a pink neon sign of dancing girl sitting and kicking her leg above the door. Two Bouncers stood on each side of the door, as Davina approached they crossed their arms, one piped,

“Here to dance tonight?”

The Deveronian Gal shook her head, a blaster repeater dangling at her side, to which the Zabrak Guard stepped to inspect.

“You arn’t here on a vendetta are you Davina?”

The Red Faced Devil shook her head,
Boys.. I am here on recreation and maybe a little light bounty hunting..”

The Zabrak smirked,

“Do a dance for us and we’ll let you pass.”

Davina sighed, all these low life guys were alike. They wanted her to spin and play the exotic part. Not wanting to waste anymore time she obliged and did a number, where she swayed her beautiful black hair, and swung her hips, going low in her leather black pants to rise back up as she turned to look over her shoulder, her black hair falling over it. This illicited claps and she was admitted in.

The Dancing Zeltron was a deep den full of red ligjt and a linger cloud of Spice smoke as as figures of all races reclined on burgundy couches and in booth. Dancers in Slave Barge metal bikinis moved to heartbeat drum of music, their shadows cast on the walls as great nimble giants with slender arms and legs.

Davina took a seat in a booth with a red candle, she scanned the room for any sign of the bounty she was looking for. They frequented this bar, and it helped that everyone knew Davina as a dancer there, which would throw of suspicion that she was there ro collect a bounty rather than shake her booty.

Nax Carlon, the Proprietor of the place came by and smiled with his perfect teeth, smooth chin and blond hair with a streak of pink.

“My Darling Davina! I thought tonight you were off?”

Nax kissed her on both cheeks.

The Deveronian Gal smiled,
What can I say? You have quite the place Nax.”

He gave a half chuckle,
“Try not to make a mess sweet thing, your second job worries me.. you are too pretty to be.. well.. you know.”

Davina appreciated Nax’a comcern, he and his husband Char had been good to her, even allowing her to do ballet numbers from time to time to change up the flow and please the more discriminating clients.

“If you need anything my sweet devil girl, just call and I will sick Thulebalt and Rodark on em!”

Those were Nax’s Tu’kata Hounds he had purchased from Korriban. They were black with red eyes and gold yeeth, they liked no one saved her, Nax, and his husband.

She smiled and tilted her horned head to which Nax gave wryly smile and went to another table. Davina no sooner was raising her finger to call the server when the drink of her choice was laid before her, Rodian Splice, a toxic beverage if not put together right and with a hell of a kick. It helped that being Devaronian she had a second liver.

Last edited by a moderator:

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Ceth shouted with his guitar in front of him. "I KNOW THAT I CAME HERE UNINVITED! BUT YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS SICK SONG PRODUCED BY THE ONE AND ONLY: CETH LINTOM!"

Once again, Ceth got high and found himself in sail barge filled with unsavory beings but then again Ceth DID work for those unsavory beings for a time. Still, it'll be nice to make the most out of a sticky situation and what better way to do that than by SONG! Ceth continued to play his guitar using the Force to guide his movements. Time at the Temple did improve Ceth's connection with the Force a bit but the classes were boring beyond belief and his brain disengaged. He didn't where the hell he was but there was an audience and Ceth decided to ROCK his way out.

Davina Ferno

D
TAG: Ceth Lintom Ceth Lintom

The tone of the Dancing Zeltron changed as a young man took the stage with a guitar and began to play a song that shook the tables, some guards were approaching when many on Spice rose and began to move to the rhythm, Nax seeing his clients rather pleased waves his Muscle off and the Guitarist was able to continue, the sound made Davina want to get up and cut a rug, she bounced her horned head with his lapping black hair; the song was catchy and it took hold of you, as if something else was at work.

Unable to contain herself, she placed his blaster under table and joined the crowd of Rodians, Ithorians, Zabrak, Twi’leks, Trandoshans, One Miralian, and One Chiss. Instinctively, Davina threw her hands together as the Young Man played, the music possessing her and caressing her, making The Devaronian Gal lose herself as so many on Spice already had. Nax with Char took a peek, Nax smiling, it was good to see Davina letting loose, she was always working so hard, and for once she wasn’t shaking her body for money, but for the pleasure of it.

Ceth drew quite a crowd. Many people of all species began to rock to the music including a scantily clad Devaronian who began to dance like she didn't have a care in the Galaxy. Ceth pointed to her and gave her wink leaning towards that rockstar charm that he wanted to attain. Though he was certain many of the best rockstars in Galactic history was born charm coming out their rear end. "You know what I love about music?" Ceth said to the people as he began to finish his song. "Is that brings people together!"

He began to sit down and placed his guitar on his lap. "The thing about how people perceive rockstars," Ceth said. "As if we give off this aura of aloofness, that's nonsense! Personally, it's great that you all are forming a connection with me. I like to perceive myself the way you perceive me. I like to experience what you experience."

Ceth took a deep breath and began tuning his guitar. "It's good to be in a Fortress of Solitude," he said. "Where species doesn't matter, where religion doesn't matter. It's you and me embracing a musical tranquility!"

Davina Ferno

Last edited:

Davina Ferno

D
For the first time Davin’s horns which at the tips touched as crescent moon began to glow without the presence of fear. She began to fedl the undercurrent, something pulsating as he plucked the strings of the guitar, she recognized it, her heart beating faster, it was a sensation she felt usually in dire situations, one of which she actually made a crate tip over on a feral Trandoshan without touching it. She did not know what this invisible symphony that could in times of trouble assist her was called, mainly because she never told anyone about it. Davina had learned to conceal much about her person in the underbelly of Nar Shadda.

When the Soloist went on about the power of music to unify people, to remove what separates sentients as they dance illicited a nod and fists raised by the crowd. Davina felt separated from her world, the abuses she had incurred had made her a little paranoid, that was why being carried away by His tune caught her by surprise. Her wrist bracelet began to chirp, a blue light, she ignored the chain code update for bounties, her head elsewhere as the music took her.

Ceth was so immersed in the music that he forgot to ask where he was or how to get out of here. To gain a connection with the crowd was a beautiful sensation that he refused to let go of. It was a rare sight to see and it boded well for his dream of becoming the first ever Jedi Rockstar. "You know?" Ceth said finishing his tuning and slowly getting up. "I just love the feeling of the lyrical Incantations that comes out of my mouth. It enchants all of you and it creates an emotional feedback loop between you and I. We have a connection; we can do anything despite our differences. This next song is dedicated to all of you."

Davina Ferno

Davina Ferno

D
The Guitarist continued to caste his spell, as her wrist bracelet of gold with blue stone light chirped and chirped. She was lost in the beat and the words this Man wove, she felt as if The Spice cloud had gotten to her, and yet she knew there was more to this than theatrics. The bond he was creating as he strummed those strings and let ring out a chorus had a power, and it was not drug based, nor the strong drink she had partaken.

As the set was winding down, she heard her chain code braclet, and tapping it a holo image of a man sppeared, she looked intently at it and then at the Man on the stage, they were one and the same. The name hoving above the rotating blue holographic head was Ceth Lintom and he was wanted by The Hutts. This made the Devaronian feel uneasy, she had fled those Slug Lords to start a new life and at any time she might see her own bounty code appear. Could she really round up this talented musician for crimes against Crime Lords? Was that not hypocritical? Her being in same shoes as this Guitarist. She made the holographic face disappear in her wrist, she didn’t even look at the bounty to see if it was dead or alive, and how many credits. She walked on her black leather heels towards the front, acting like a groupie fan girl, her horns shining, and her golden eyes fixing on him. She reached as if to touch an idol, when in truth she was trying to get his attention. She swept her head back, her black curly hair flying as a black wave to see a Mando in a booth pulling up a chain code and a Rodian doing the same. Time was of the essence, she rose up on the stage, her bottom arching out in its leather spandex, the crowds cheering as if this was part of the show. She got close to Ceth and said as he strummed,

I need to buy you a drink and speak in private.”

She motioned to backstage, she placed her hand on his forearm, her delicate red and smooth fingers with well groomed nails that had gold nail polish.

She tried to act like this was normal and swung her hips and kissed his cheek and threw her hand over her mouth and looked at the crowd as if embarrassed. The crowd ate it up.

Nax seeing this display knew something was amiss, this was her night off and her behavior belied trouble. He turned to see a Mando rising to point his wrist arm, and the Rodian grabbing a Vibro knife.

“Thulebalt and Rodark! Seek!”

The Two Tu’kata charged into the crowds towards The Mando and Rodian, they had been trained to sense aggression, detecting a rise in adrenaline in people. The Hounds leapt over tables, one grabbed the Beskar arm of the Mando who jerked to try and get free to shoot. The Rodian was less lucky as Rodark leapt on him and began to dig its teeth in his neck. The Crowd standing and dancing took no notice, tripping on Spice and the noise concealed by the guitar and accompaniment.

Just when Ceth was about to finish his song, when that barely dressed red skinned woman slowly walked to him and...... kissed him?! The crowd clapped at the woman kissing Ceth whose face was cherry beet red. "Oh my......" Ceth began to descend into a continuous burst of giggles but the woman's voice put away any notion that she was really interested in him.

"S-sure," Ceth said as he began to follow her. Just then, there was a loud noise and chaos erupted from behind them as a Mando and a Rodian were engaging with unknown assailants. "What is going on here?!" Ceth said clutching his guitar close to him.

Davina Ferno

Davina Ferno

D
Davina unholstered her repeater pistol and opened fire at the Mando, her bolts striking him in the torso, but the Beskar plate absorbing the energy. She turned her horned head to Ceth Lintom Ceth Lintom as she fired another volley of bolts, before taking his hand and moving them both off stage in back.

You have a bounty on your head! The Hutts want you!

She pulled up the hologram of Ceth in her chain code bracelet to show him.

I am a bounty hunter, and was suppose to collect you. But.. I too have fled the slimy clutches of the Hutts and feel..

Her golden eyes seemed to swell with emotion and her pierced lip trembled as she looked at The Guitarist.

“..I feel its not right to collect you.. so I have instead attempted to help you.”

The Devil Lady’s chest was heaving from the adrenaline, the anxiety was taking its toll, she almost froze, but fought it because her mind was on Ceth.

You play beautiful music.. I sensed..

A piece of red curtain stirred, she pointed her blaster barrel, when Char, Nax’s Husband, in his blue dreadlocks and pierced eyebrow emerged with his matching cyan blue goatee.

“The Mando and Rodian are neautralized Davina, but you two better get out of here.. Nax is trying to waylay the authorities.”

Davina hostered his repeater Pistol and looked at Ceth.

What do you want to do? I can help you, I have an apartment you could hide out in. Or if you have friends to help you, I can get you to them.

The Devaronian Gal showed a sweetness of heart that this stranger, a Singer, she was willing to risk her life for. The truth is that his song had a power she knew, but had no frame of reference to define, and anyone who wielded it even to bring pleasure as he did musically deserved a chance, especially since they both shared the whole Hutts being chit Slugs causing their lives misery.

Ceth blinked when the red skinned woman revealed that he had a bounty on him and she was supposed to kill him?! "WHAT?!" Ceth cried out stumbling away from the scantily clad woman. "YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ME?! WHAT DID I DO?! WHY DO I HAVE A BOUNTY?!"

It was then Ceth remembered leaving his Hutt "employer" so he can go to Coruscant and learn the ways of the Jedi. Of course, the said Hutt was going to be royally angry. He doesn't know the rhythm of the Force like Ceth does. That and he did make an investment on Ceth given that he was the one who gave Ceth his prosthetic arm after Ceth lost in a spice mining accident. "H-how can I trust you?!" Ceth stammered glancing at the chaos unfolding behind them. "I mean you're like one of those people on the Holotv that SAY they like the hero but reality you're just messing with my mind!"

Even the woman was hot, there was no way that Ceth was going to fall for her wiles. He was too smart for that! Yes sir he was! Dad didn't raise no fool. "Okay if you rreeeeaallllyyyy not who say you are." Ceth said. "Why don't you start by explaining where am I?!"

Davina Ferno

Davina Ferno

D
Davina’s horns sparkled as she became very upset, she grabbed his arm instinctively in a desperate attempt to calm him.

Woah! Woah! I never intended to kill you! I collect, I would seduce you.. cough, I mean that is what I would have done!

She was very nervious, he was handsome and his music had caste a spell, and the heat of the situation made everything exciting. Ceth then carried on about some Holoshow, she did not have a TV in her apartment, so the reference went over her horny head.

I am not messing with you! I am trying to save you! If I wanted to harm you I could have shot you during your set!”

The Devaronian Gal was feeling exasperated, they were in danger.

You are in The Dancing Zeltron.. wait you have no idea where you were playing music?!

She looked him in the eye, her head tilting as her long black flowing hair fell on her naked shoulders. She was really worried and decided that she might need a new approach.

Listen! You are coming with me if you want to live!

She jammed him under his arm with her elbow. She did not want the bounty on his head despite his misgivings, but the longer they stayed the more danger they were in.

Celt raised an eyebrow. "What? No!" He exclaimed. "I love music! It feeds into my soul like the Force does! I just somehow ended up on a different planet!" It wasn't the first time that happened, but the woman didn't need to know that.

The young man yelped when the woman dragged him away from the club. He still had like.... a ton of questions that needed to be answered though. "Who are you?!" Ceth said. "And by the way what planet am I on? I kinda need to get back to Coruscant because I gotta continue to train to become a Jedi you know?"

A nervous grin formed on Ceth's lips. "I want to become the first ever Jedi Rockstar!" Ceth said trying hard to keep up with the woman. "That is I can keep my head!"

Davina Ferno

Davina Ferno

D
When Davina heard the words, “The Force,” she paused and a chill went up her spine as she asked,

The Force? What is that?

She sensing the panic in his tone, took both his hands and held them as she said softly,

I am Davina Ferno, I am a Dancer at The Dancing Zeltron you just played at, and the planet we are on is Nar Shadda.”

She really felt a deep sense of concern for him, that he had been carried along so far from The Core Worlds was of great worry to her. When he confessed he was a Jedi, she wrinkled her nose,

A Jedi.. you mean those Monks with powers to float rocks?

She knew very little about the subtleties of the Force, the factions, the war between Light Side and Dark Side that stretched through the ages. Her world had always been in a sphere Jedi tended to avoid, well save the ones who wanted entertainment that seemed at odds with their monkery.

At Ceth’s insistence he become The First Jedi Rockstar, The Devaronian Gal was not sure how to respond. She was happy he had a dream, but had no clue how polar opposite the life of a Jedi Knight and Rockstar were, save she knew Rockstars were on the stage as he had recently played, and The Jedi as far as she ever noticed sat in booth and kept to themselves, again she was ignorant of Jedi Business.

It is good to have dreams, but if we do not lay low, you will not get to live long enough to achieve them.”

Taking initiative, she lead Ceth to apartments, where she using a keycard let him inside hers.

We can stay here and figure out how to get you back to Coruscant.

There was a single cot, and a pair of chairs with some cushions, the lamps were pinkish-red and there was no window. She had some drinks on a table, Sarlaac Kicker, Jawa Juice, and other assorted beverages. She offered him a drink.

"Oh wow!" Ceth said looking around the apartment. "This crib looks rockin!" The young man placed his Guitar next to the wall and jumped on the sofa placing his hands behind his head while laying down.

"Just gimmie a soda will ya?" Ceth asked. "Pretty please?"

The apartment was a bit small, but it was cozy enough to relax and gain some muse for his next song. But still the red skinned woman made Ceth a little uneasy. "Soooo," Ceth said. "About all that trying to kill me thing? It's water under the bridge right? Just saying! I mean I just want to know if you and are cool. Because you're kinda of a cute girl ya know what I'm sayin?"

Davina Ferno

Davina Ferno

D
Davina rifled through her drinks to find Soda which was in a can that she tossed over to her Ceth Lintom Ceth Lintom with a smirk. She was being playful. When he asked if the her bounty intentions were no more she winked.

Depends if the bounty goes up. I plan to one day leave Nar Shadda.” She said this with a tone playfulness that turned to seriousness at the last line.

She rubbed one of her horns and then made a drink for herself and sat on couch next to Ceth. At his cute remark, Davina replied with a blush.

You think I am cute? Most just see either a demon or a dancer they want to serenade them with exotic motions.”

She turned to look at him with jer golden eyes.

I felt something in your song.. it was not music in the traditional sense.. a power.. what is that? I have felt it before.”

The Devaronian took a sip of Juice, having gotten very thirsty from the ordeal at the Dancing Zeltron. She hoped Nax was alright, that the entire affair had not caused him too much trouble. She was thankful that he had loosed Thulebolt and Rodark on the Mando and Rodian. Those hounds she loved more now that they had saved their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom