Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Shahku Sersaarari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Shahku Sersaarai
Intent: Create an elite unite for the Shahku to protect precious artifacts and VIP's
Affiliation: Shahku Tribe
Availability: Unique
Quality: B
Type: Infantry
Strength: 10 individuals
Description: The Sersaarai, Guardians of Truth, is an elite unit created by the Shahku Tribe to protect their most sacred artifacts and important people. As the strongest members of society in the Force, the Priests do not fight, more so provide force assistance. The Massassi, being the most physically powerful, can not be trained in the ways of the force without passing their sacred ritual, which they are currently unable to commence. Thus, the Sersaarai, a special, small squad, of Sacred Guards were conscribed from the best of the best Massassi warriors. They are trained in the ways to focus and control the force they are born with, but they are not taught any force powers.

Instead, they are taught how to fight with their Sersaarai SaberSpears, training constantly everyday on defensive tactics only and how to better fight with a spear, a saberspear, no less, instead of a sword, and also trained to focus and control the force to use the Spears special ability.

The idea was concocted when Adzatsmam, the Vazir, realized they didn't have much in the way of protection from outsiders, and their only tactic they had at the time was hiding. As a species of honor, strength, and pride, this was unsettling to the realization.

They are currently Acolyte level in the force.
Links:
Sersaarai Armor
Sersaarai SaberSpears
Dev Find The Way

[member="Reverance"]

I just thought about this, they have special armor and a special weapon. Should I put them in Links?
Edit: Incorrect letter in the title, was "sar" not "ser," fixed it and took review off accidentally

[member="Adzatsmam"]

So my main concern is that both of these items, which are more or less defined by their intent to be used by this Npc sub unit, are semi-unique. When I see that quality, I see it as something that is more or less used by a few pcs (or npcs). Definitely not hitting the double digits.

You have lowered these to acolyte, which helps, but I'd like to see this stepped down in number within this unit. Without dev, and without reconciliation with the number I would expect from this quality for the weapon and armor, I would be willing to accept 7. It may seem like semantics but when we get into unique and semi unique, numbers matter.

[member="Adzatsmam"]

Eh, ten is enough for this submission I think. If the Factory wishes to pursue that for the armor, that will be their prerogative.

Just a bit of a warning. The power of that particular item has an innate attachment to its user. Acolytes for the time being and this unit is approved based off the notion that they are acolytes and thus limited. If these NPC's go up in rank, I expect for a modification to the submission to be made that may or may not require additional development (to which I expect you will already have at that point).

Approved pending secondary

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom