Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadowy Figures In Smoky Clubs (PM for Invite)

Another night in the lower levels of Triple Z...Seemed like not much had changed. Not too terribly long ago I was dancing for some sleazy club owner, now I was the one owning a club. As a Jedi Knight no less. Funny how things progressed....So far tonight had been good. Some of our regulars had been visiting more frequently, we'd been bringing in credits in a steady stream. Overall things had been smooth since opening night, I had the sense....There would be something interesting happening tonight though. Walking the floor I set a few drinks down on a table littered with several businessmen. One of my dancers gyrated in view of them and I smirked as credits hit the deck, all my dancers, in fact any of the women I had working for me were afforded a certain level of protection.

I'd been a dancer, I expected respect to be given to my dancers. As I moved back out onto the floor I felt the sense that there was a hunter or huntress approaching. My bartender Charlie was busy spinning up some fantastical new creations. She was a sorceress at making drinks, frankly I was glad she was my bartender. There was a gentleman in one of the corner booths and he'd been...aggressive with asking for a specific dancer. Talia was a Twi'lek who'd come to dance for me several weeks ago....she was also perhaps a bit timid still...her sister also worked for me as one of the bartenders and she was gifted with alcohol as well. Talia's booth was where I was currently headed though...I sensed fear. And that wasn't tolerated that my dancers should feel fear here.

Stalking over in a black dress, encircled by silver Force imbued pentagrams, heels clicking against the club floor I simply tossed open the door and saw a knife held to Talia's throat. With a flick of my will I pinned the Trandoshan's clawed hand to the table with The Force, then I kicked his arm puncturing skin with my heel and then bringing my heel back aginst the arm I broke it with a swift Force aided kick. Bone snapped and glancing at Talia I said "My office. Now Talia!" She fled out the door and looking at the Trandoshan I flicked a blade up against his neck. "You're done in my club. 86'ed. I see you back here ever again I give you more than a broken arm and this scar." He looked confused right up until I sliced up his thigh right towards his...gentlemanhood.

"Get up and get the feth out of my fierfeck'la club!" Storming out I snatched the chits from his wallet. Talia earned whatever was there... I sensed them before I saw or heard them. A cloaked figure came up and said "You're attracting attention from some powerful people. They may be looking to meet you soon, consider this a warning...."

Well, I'd run with James Justice, Hutts, Mando Mercs..... I'd heard of The Family, about the only ones I hadn't dealt with yet was The Black Sun.... I was always open to new things though...as it was I still felt the presence of someone...cunning perhaps. I had the sense I'd be meeting them soon enough...

[member="Myra"]

Myra

M
Myra was exhausted. The day had been spent in constant meetings between Alpha Corp. and its many buyers, as well as its two subsidiaries, who had no shortage of problems within their ranks. Meeting after meeting, with only a small lunch break had slowly worn her down until the point she was sure she needed a drink. Daemos has been to Coruscant before, in fact, he had lived here for over a decade before he joined up with Myra as her personal guard. It was he who suggested "The Vixen's Vantage", the name itself enough to draw Myra's curiosity.

The second she walked in the door she knew she had made the right choice. Her eyes were drawn to the closest dancer, watching them for a few seconds as a smirk spread across her lips. She'd be wearing a far too expensive suit, which she would dust off idly as she'd check behind her, assuring Daemos would be right behind. The massive cybernetic devil of a man would have just entered, standing emotionlessly behind her and glaring at anyone who got too close. She would make her way to the bar with Daemos in tow, proceeding to slide into a seat and wave down whomever was at the bar. With a sigh she'd undo the first few buttons of the suit, revealing an equally expensive white undershirt. Tugging at her collar to loosen it up so she could actually breath, her eyes would be drawn to Charlie. "I don't suppose you'd have Tygerii Blood Wine?" she'd ask, smirking before shaking her head "If you don't, any red wine will do."

With that she'd dismiss the bar tender and straighten up a tad, once again looking around the room at the dancers and the patrons. It was this kind of scene she missed the most, having spent so much time running Alpha Corp. and now Gold Lotus she rarely had the time to go to a good ole fashioned club. Out of her pocket she'd procure a cigarra, holding it to the side idly as Daemos would light it. She'd bring it to her lips and take a drag. Tonight, tonight she was just going to relax.

[member="Celiana"]

After having cleared the Trandoshan thug out of my club I headed back towards the front. I got a message through my bracelet from Charlie... "Heya there boss lady, got a lady askin' fer Tygerri Blood Wine. We ain't got any but it's expensive osik. I don't want the lady or her scary bodyguard dude mad at me fer not havin' it. You got anything I should recommend?" Smirking I spun on my heel and wove through the crowd towards the bar...As I moved I noted the large scary bodyguard Charlie had mentioned. Weaving through the crowd I crossed over to the bar, my sabers dangling from either hip. Crystals tinkling against my bare thighs, It was...different from wearing armor all the time. Nice in fact to show off my body a little bit... Crossing up into the bar I looked at the woman...

Sharp suit, expensive too...I noticed threadwork that was from Echani tailors, Echani silk undershirt. Expensive stuff...and I'd kill to own more clothing made of Echani silk.... Shaking the though off I sashayed past Charlie and walked over across the bar form the woman. "So unfortunately we don't have that particular red. However, I do have at all times a selection of red Echani blends. We have raspberry, cherry, and normal grape... All are moon ripened and very good. Honestly depends how sinful you want it to be, though currently I'm a fan of the raspberry red." With supernatural grace I plucked three glasses and set them gently on the bar in front of her. Placing my hand against the bartop there was a soft chime and I slid out a bottle of each. Pulling the cork slowly from each bottle I poured a small amount from each bottle into a glass, my tongue pressed against my noticeable elongated canines as I poured the wines into three respective glasses.

Looking at the woman I said "First three tastes are on me. I want you to actually be able to pick your choice of good wine, after that? I'll happily pour you a full glass and I may join you for a drink if you're not opposed?" My gaze flicked quickly over her frame. Businesswoman of some type, expensive taste in clothes but classy clothes too and she had curves. Very nice curves too...I let my gaze linger a bit. Perhaps she'd pick up on that and share a drink with me...

[member="Myra"]

Myra

M
Myra couldn't help but instantly notice the gold flecks in her eyes, which would instantly stir up her curiosity. Whoever this was she was obviously the owner of the establishment, and Myra couldn't help but smirk as she began suggesting alternatives. "Darling, I'm the definition of sin." she'd tease, a smirk spreading to her lips, which are soon met by the cigarra from which she takes a drag. Thankfully these modern cigarras all had different flavors and scents, and were no longer defined by their foul stench or taste. Myra favored the blueberry.

She'd then offer the cigarra to Daemos, who'd snuff it out and proceed to find a trashcan to throw it in. As the demon would walk off, Myra's hand would slide across the table, grab the glass of grape, give Celiana a salute with it, proceeding to drink what little there was. As she'd put the glass on the counter, she'd watch the woman's gaze. Her finger would slowly trace the edge of the empty glass as she'd contemplate an answer. Giving a smirk she'd straighten a little "I don't suppose you have a name? I don't drink with strangers." She'd reach for the raspberry next, maybe the liquid courage would help her rusty skills.

Myra's eyes would follow the dress line down to the exposed skin, linger there a second, before returning to Celiana's eyes, again fascinated by the gold. She certainly was striking, not at all what Myra was expecting to find in the depths of Coruscant. Yet she would lean in closer on the bar, bringing the glass up to her lips again "Is the place named after you? You certainly seem lika.. Vixen." she'd once again tease before downing the raspberry.

[member="Celiana"]

Smirking as she said she was the definition of sin I traced my tongue over my elongated canines...I noticed the cigarella. Thank The Force someone had class to smoke things properly. Pulling a handrolled rankweed cigarette I looked into her eyes... her bodyguard took her offered cigarella and put it out before promptly disposing of it. Huh, a classy bodyguard....She traced a finger across the top of the glass which drew my gaze, flicking my eyes over her form I looked back to her.

She mentioned getting my name..."Celiana, now we're not strangers are we? Plus drinking with friends is so much more....stimulating. Wouldn't you agree?"

She reached for the raspberry next, I noticed her eyes following my dress line down. Felt her gaze flicking over my body....then she leaned in closer. Tucking my platinum blonde hair behind my ears I exposed my Aelfin ears to her gaze. As she brought the glass to her lips she asked if the place was named after me because I certainly seemed like a vixen. Smiling I softly bit the right corner of my bottom lip. She downed the raspberry and I pulled a second glass down. One for myself...once she settled on a red I'd be pouring for her. "Aye, the name's a bit of a personal touch. Used to be a dancer myself...all lithe and dressed up in Echani silk like your shirt...you do have excellent taste."

I let my eyes drift over her torso, it seemed that white silk was simply clinging to every curve in exactly the most flattering way.... Flicking my eyes back up to meet her gaze and said "So who am I drinking with cya'rika?" Mando'ade for darling, sweetheart, beloved. The Mandalorians had a plethura of useful language after all and their swearing...by the Force the creativity.

I waited for her response...setting my rankweed cigarette between my lips I brought my hand up and channeled the energy of my club. The desires, the energy inwards and then I accelerated the molecules between my fingers until...with a small rush of energy I snapped my middle finger and thumb together with a small flame.

I was very fond of pyrokinesis as a Force ability....Plus I never had to look around for a lighter, heck of a party trick that was for sure....Breathing in the smoke which tasted of chocolate raspberry I waited for a few seconds before breathing out. A soft smoke ring going over her head and clinging to her....

[member="Myra"]

Myra

M
"Wouldn't I love to see that.." Myra would purr as she'd mention her previous dancing career before motioning to Charlie to pour her more of the raspberry. "My name is.. Myra. Myra Raltel-Thaeleon if you want to get.. personal. I own a few companies, have a few friends with connections all over the galaxy, am the last in a lineage of a small Tygerii noble house. But most importantly? I like good wine, especially when sharing it with such stimulating company." Myra would lock eyes with her for a few seconds, smirking the entire time. Glancing away she'd look down at her empty glass, continuing to trace the rim.

Myra would watch her light the cigarette, her eyebrows raising quizzically before chuckling "A force sensitive? Owning a club on Coruscant of all places? One who knows at least a little Mando'ade? Color me curious." she'd go back to the name given to her, Celiana. She couldn't quite place the origin but with a galaxy this big what was she to expect? "So.. Celiana darling, what causes a gorgeous little thing like you to star a club on Coruscant?" Myra would linger her gaze on Celiana's face, noticing the subtle details, the sharpness to her eyes, the strong jaw, not a shred of shyness could be found. Myra also appreciated the other details as her eyes would linger downward before shaking her head. She hadn't been seriously attracted to anyone in a while, she had strong tastes to put it lightly. Yet the way this woman carried herself, the way she dressed, her mannerisms, the fact that she was clearly intelligent enough for this club to thrive when so many others failed, all drew Myra to her like a moth to the flame.

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling as she mentioned loving to see that I said "I still dance for the right people...perhaps a private show is in order Myra Thaeleon?" She mentioned good wine with stimulating company being especially nice. I saw her eyebrows raise as I lit the cigarette. The embered end of the cigarette lighting up the flecks of gold in my eyes, she was still tracing her glass and I hadn't poured anything more for her yet...the pauses in conversation were delicious. Laughing lightly I said "it's quite a long story... Some of the highlights are rebellious obscure senators' daughter used to dance, got me noticed by a Dar'manda assassin. Picked up their language, her skills then got noticed by Jetiise. Became a Jetiise, never forgot where I came from..."

She complimented me then...A gorgeous little thing. I could feel my cheeks heating a bit, a smile lit my face as I ran my tongue over one of my more pronounced canines. "Well...once you live on Triple Z, you work in and live in the lower levels? It gets a hold of you, hard to explain but...I enjoyed living here. In fact my old loft isn't far from this club I went someplace familiar after I took a break from Jetiise assignments I suppose. I knew what it was like to dance, to not really have a place to go other than the clubs on your days off. My dancers, bartenders? They know I'll watch out for them cause I know what it's like to work down here and not having anyone to watch your back... The Vixen's Vantage as in a position which gives a strategic advantage. I was interested in giving young women a leg up without having to worry about creepy club owners, Force knows I had my share of those when I worked in the lower levels..."

Pouring a full glass of the Raspberry red into my own glass, I wrapped my hand over hers holding the glass. My nails resting against her pale skin...Pouring the glass full of the raspberry wine I set the bottle to the side and took a drag off my rankweed cigarette before keeping the smoke in my lungs for a five count. Softly breathing out I wreathed Myra in sweet smelling, intoxicating smoke. Raspberry and chocolate scented smoke.... "So tell me cya'rika....what brings a businesswoman to my little club? Also...if I do decide to give you a private dance and I am definitely considering such action...your rather large friend wouldn't interrupt would he? I assure you if I'm the one entertaining you there's nowhere safer than next to me." As I spoke my free hand glided along my dress down to my waist where my sabers were clipped. The leather strips with crystal shards tinkled against my bare thighs and I had to say...I vastly wanted this woman to be looking at any skin I was showing...

Picking up my glass I took a sip, letting my tongue linger across the rim of the glass...

[member="Myra"]

Myra

M
Myra listened, eyes falling to look at the pentagrams as her finger would gently trace the rim of the glass. Rebellious senator's daughter? Trained by assassins? Skilled Jedi? Quite a story she had, even if Myra didn't necessarily believe it all. Yet, neither was her own story. She would entertain the idea of Celiana telling the truth as the woman would continue her story. A subtle smile would spread across her lips as her eyes would drift down to her empty glass. Myra knew what it was like to be drawn back to a place, the courts of Tygeria drew her like a siren. The plots, diplomacy, intrigue? Myra could never get enough. She played the game and she played it well, having brought Thaeleon from a minor house on the fringe of the hegemony to one of the players at the table.

Celiana was a philanthropist, looking to help the poor off and destitute, especially those in such vulnerable professions. "I can respect that." Myra would smirk at her, before her gaze would return to her glass as it was filled with the raspberry. Bringing the glass up for another salute in thanks she'd take a sip, not breaking eye contact over the glass. The sweet smelling smoke would surround her as the cup would find its way back to the counter. Myra's eyes would follow Celiana's hand on its descent "No.. I don't think Daemos will be a problem. I'm sure I can find some.. tasks.. for him." Daemos was a smart man, feeling the tension in the air and this new statement, he'd just give a brief nod and proceed to head to another end of the bar, ordering something for himself.

The lightsabers worried Myra a little, Celiana insisted it was safe yet so did every assassin who had tried similar tactics "As much as I would appreciate the dance darling, perhaps you can pour me a few more glasses. This conversation is.. intoxicating." she'd take another sip of her glass. "I do so love learning more about you.." she would bite her lower lip as her eyes would begin to roam. "And I do so enjoy the view."

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling as her eyes followed my hand down I let my nails tink against my glass in rhythm. "It is in fact good to keep oneself occupied at times...." My reference to her bodyguard. I sensed a flick of worry from Myra seeing the sabers... Meeting her gaze I waved a hand and with The Force I dimmed the lights in the club. The gold flecks in my eyes seeming to glow...dropping the Force illusion of my eyes they'd now appear a soft violet with gold and green flecks. Moving closer to her at the bar I said "If it's the sabers that concern you or my skills then trust this...I've not had any notice that any pale, beautiful woman by the name of Myra Thealeon needs killing come across my desk. There needs to be a good reason, not just a name. Besides I'd refuse anyways....far too beautiful to remove from the galaxy."

Her comment about a private dance waiting elicited a smirk from me. The conversation was very good, looking her over and her glass I glanced at Charlie and then back to Myra..."Ms. Thealeon, I don't suppose we can continue this...stimulating conversation in my office? Perhaps away from the rest of the patrons...a more...intimate setting for intoxicating conversation. Plus, you can ask me whatever you wish and this way we can admire the view together." My tongue flicked across my top teeth before biting the right bottom corner of my lip. My eyes flicked across her frame, taking in the perfectly captured curves....Thrice cursed Echani tailors... it wasn't even fair how good she looked in Echani silk....

If she did opt for heading to my office in the club there'd at least be several comfy couches. Plus it was a very comfortable setting, I was all for the smoky club vibe but I wanted to be alone with this pale beauty in Echani silk....

[member="Myra"]

Myra

M
Myra would straighten as Celiana so accurately predicted her fears... It was an uncomfortable thought that the woman in front of her could read her thoughts, her emotions, it may even be that she was doing it now. She'd chuckle and shake her head, looking down at her glass again "It's good to know a jedi assassin is willing to disregard orders just for me." she'd tease, looking up again with a raised quizzical eyebrow as if questioning if she really would.

"I have a feeling you want a little more than just an intoxicating conversation in your office." she'd further tease before going to finish the last of her wine "More wine, and then maybe we can see just how.. intoxicating.. I can be." she'd wink, sliding the glass back towards Celiana "But I would like to see what this office of yours is like. Bring a couple of bottles?" she'd ask, going to slide off her seat, unbuttoning the first button of her echani silk undershirt, a little gift for Celiana's near constant gaze, all the while smirking at Celiana. "Mind showing me the way?"

Myra was looking forward to whatever was to happen in this back room of Celiana's. She certainly couldn't afford it going too far but.. this was her night off after all.

[member="Celiana"]

Smirking as she said Jedi assassin and then disregarding orders I said "I never was too good at following the code. I'm not a very Jedi, Jedi Knight. More of a wildcard really..." She really had no idea how much fun I'd derived from barely skirting by the rules of The Council and doing my own thing on assignments. I excelled at being very good at misbehaving... Her comments about having more than simply intoxicating conversation in my office brought a predatory smile to my eyes. "Oh I'm sure I can arrange that..." Licking my lips I grabbed two clean glasses and held them between two fingers, then nabbing the already opened bottle I'd poured from I grab another bottle. Two bottles of good wine, frosted glasses... I glanced her way and caught her unbuttoning the top button of that crisp, Echani silk undershirt.

As she slid off the stool and asked me to show her the way I leaned in by her ear and purred "It'd be my pleasure cya'rika..." To accentuate my comment I softly nipped along her jawline right by her ear. Grabbing her free hand I led her to the back corner office... Opening the door I gestured her inside.
788026cc04c38def10af34cc9f382492.jpg
The windows left a view of the club floor without prying eyes being able to see in. Two sided glass, so a view of the club was available... Closing the door behind us I made sure the lights were comfortably dim and set the glasses down on the crystal tabletop. The bottles came next as I gestured at the soft caramel-colored couch. "Have a seat love..." Bending over I poured a glass of raspberry wine for her, fully aware my posterior was in full view of her gaze. Enticing thought....To be honest I hadn't been this drawn to anyone in a very long time...however I certainly wasn't opposed. I'd be very inclined to make this a repeat thing. Pouring a second glass for myself I left the bottle open to breathe. Turning around I offered her a glass and a view of skin from the front of my dress. Glancing at her I slid onto the couch next to her, unclipping my sabers from my belt I set them on the tabletop. Leaning over towards her I purred "So Myra, what more stimulating questions did you have for me?"

Licking my lips I took a sip of the wine from the chilled glass and I shivered in pleasure.

[member="Myra"]

Myra

M
She'd tilt her chin to give Celiana better access before rolling her eyes. She would get pulled along, not resisting. As the door opened, and she was told to enter, she'd carefully wander in her eyes drifting around the room, taking it all in. It was pleasant, but a sharp contrast to the neon high tech parlor of the club. Yet Myra found this far more pleasant, especially away from prying eyes. "You sure do have a knack for decoration." she'd say, proceeding to the center of the room and giving it another look. Her eyes would rest on previously mentioned the posterior before quickly darting to the glasses being poured.

She'd slide her overcoat off, idly tossing it over the back of the couch and then proceed to unbutton a second of her undershirt's buttons. Finding a seat on the couch, she'd tilt her head, allowing her eyes to freely explore Celiana's curves before she joins Myra on the couch. Myra would reach out for her glass, and then wrap her free arm around Celiana's shoulder, gently tracing circles on her flesh with her fingers. "You. I want to know about you. There has to be more under the surface, no matter how gorgeous the surface may be. Let's start off small then. Your favorite color?" she'd bring the wine back up to her lips, taking a sip before offering the same glass to Celiana.

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling as she mentioned me having a talent for decoration, I heard her coat being tossed over the couch. Turning I saw her unbuttoning a second button of her undershirt. Mmmm...more pale skin coming into view. Licking my lips I sat on the couch by her, I felt an arm snake around my neck and I shivered in anticipation. Then her fingers and delicate nails started tracing circles on my bare shoulder....I couldn't help the gooseflesh tingling across my skin. When she said she wanted to know about me saying there had to be more under the surface. No matter how gorgeous the surface may be, I wasn't used to compliments...It'd been a good while. Looking into her eyes, I said softly "Keep tracing my skin like that with compliments and I'm likely to tell you whatever you want Cya'rika..." Looking at her I leaned against her shoulder as she asked my favorite color.

Smiling I said "Not really sure but I'd have to say natural colors. Black, deep blues, some greens I like those personally." Leaning in by her ear I said "Plus...you've seemed to enjoy me in black Myra." I accentuated my comment by softly nipping her ear and running my tongue briefly across her ear. Taking the glass from her I noted the wine coloring her lips... taking a sip from her glass I leaned back against her shoulder. My view of skin coming into view as she kept unbuttoning that Echani silk undershirt was most certainly keeping my attention. I brought my left leg up against her leg and biting my lower lip I said "Next question love?" I very much wanted her hands to migrate towards my bare calf and thigh...

[member="Myra"]

Myra

M
"Favorite animal?" she'd ask next, almost teasingly. Her fingers would continue to gently trace shapes on Celiana's shoulder as her eyes drift down to Celiana's face before looking around the room a third time. It was her natural instinct to be cautious at this point, enough people had tried to kill her that nervous mannerisms had probably grown in her very DNA. She doubted Celiana herself was going to try anything at this point, but windows were always a problem not to mention who could bust in.

She'd take a second to close her eyes and force the ideas out of her head. Daemos was certainly watching the door, ready to storm over if anyone tried a frontal assault, and none of her enemies even knew she was on Coruscant. Her mind would slowly clear as she emptied it of thoughts and worries, a trick taught to her by her mother. "It's funny-" she'd pause before rolling her eyes with an embarrassed smile "I haven't taken the time out of my day to really enjoy myself in a while. Then here you come with wine in tow." Her fingers would creep from her shoulder to Celiana's hair, idly toying with the long strands. "You sure my name hasn't come across that desk of yours?" she'd tease.

[member="Celiana"]

"Wolves...there's a ferocious protectiveness they exhibit. I'm very much the same..." There was a pause and I saw Myra look around the room. Almost as though she were concerned someone was hunting her... Looking at her I softly said "If you're worried about the glass...don't be. I forged it myself, Force imbued glass. Can't even be cut through with a saber I tried to be sure." I nuzzled in against her and pulled my leg up exposing more of a lightly tanned thigh. I loved the little designs she was tracing on my bare shoulder too, I could get used to that... Smiling I took another sip from my glass of wine. "Glad you're enjoying my company Myra, what can I say? I love good wine and I have a weakness for gorgeous, mysterious women who come into my club." As her fingers moved from my bare shoulder up into my hair I sharply inhaled. Ohhhh Oh by The Force.... She asked if I was sure her name hadn't come across my desk. Looking at her I bit my bottom lip and said "To be honest not as of yet. Though currently I have less businesslike thoughts about you and my desk cya'rika..."

I let the insinuation sit there for a bit and longed for more of her skin to be available for me to either stroke softly or appreciate the view of. I also wanted to have her fingers all over me...the tension was palpable and thick enough to cut with a knife. At the very least I was about ready to straddle her and see how the wine tasted off her lips. If she started playing with my ears though....I hoped to The Force I'd be able to control myself...

[member="Myra"]

Myra

M
"You.." she hums, turning to smirk at her, her fingers gently tracing from her hair, down to her jawline, and gently tracing to her chin. "Are.." she'd gently go to pull Celiana's gaze to hers, her face hovering only a few inches from Celiana "Incredibly thirsty for a Jedi." and with that she'd lean in, giving her a single passionate lingering kiss before pulling away, and smugly lifting her glass to her lips, smirking at Celiana the whole time. She would finish off what little remained in her glass "You know.. I could use someone like you." she'd put the glass on the table. "Someone to stay around.. talk with me when I need it.. stop me from getting hurt.. attend to.. other needs."

Myra would go to fill her glass again "Getting to attend to those needs won't come so easily." she would further tease before settling back into the couch. "Favorite planet?" she'd ask innocently, raising her eyebrows curiously as she awaits a response.

[member="Celiana"]

Her fingers were just bliss along my head, jawline and chin. She said I was incredibly thirsty for a Jedi. Then I felt her soft, perfect lips against mine...just as I went to kiss her back she pulled away and brought her glass back up to those perfect lips. I listened as she spoke, wanting more of her company. I realized as she was talking she was recruiting me... Pausing I said "I very much enjoy being around and talking with you, careful though I may end up replacing your normal bodyguard...as for other needs... I'm sure I can help with those too." She said getting to attend to those other needs wouldn't come easily... Purring I leaned into her and softly said "The best things typically don't come easily...though they often have....explosive results." Softly nipping her neck I settled back against her. When she asked favorite planet I rolled my eyes slightly. "There's more than one love... Coruscant, Eshan, Kasshyyyk, Voss... Those would probably be my favorites though."

Pausing I said "What kind of work do you actually do? If I'm wanting to make my way up to attending to those other needs...I'd like to know who I'm protecting you from." Softly I nuzzled in and kissed her jawline before just holding her. I wondered what kind of a woman recruited potential lovers....

[member="Myra"]

Myra

M
"I do a lot of things-" she hums as Myra would settle in, hugging the glass of wine to her chest like coffee "As mentioned earlier I run a few legitimate corporations that tend to make me enemies in one way or another." she would cross her legs, tilting her head as she contemplates how to phrase the next bit of information. She was, after all, a Jedi, regardless of how against the rules she said she was. "and a few.. less than legitimate operations. Those tend to bring in the more dangerous competitors."

She would turn to Celiana, giving her a mischievous grin "Maybe you've heard of.. Black Sun? I help run the organization as a whole, but most of my time is spent on my own little organization, which, you probably haven't heard of." She pauses, takes a sip of whine, then raises her eyebrows curiously, enjoying a brief show of innocence "I hope that won't be a problem?"

[member="Celiana"]

As she spoke I listened intently. Like the predator I was I gathered information, legitimate corporations were useful as cover. She spoke of a few less than legitimate operations that tended to bring the more dangerous competitors... She looked at me and mentioned Black Sun....She said she hoped it wouldn't be a problem... Smirking I said "Legit operations are....effective covers. Though I think you're under the illusion I was a good little Jedi. I know of Black Sun.... I also know of one of their more...discreet off branches. The Gold Lotus, which while I've heard of I don't know too terribly much about.... rumors and whispers mostly. The Jedi...are limited in their reach due to the restrictions most believe in." Looking at her I said "I prefer working with crime lords rather than against them. Last one I had the pleasure of working with was James Justice.... crime isn't a problem for me. In fact...."

Moving in close to her ear I huskily whispered "It's rather more a draw to me. Plus what's life without a little illicit fun?" Gripping her her jaw I leaned in and softly kissed her lips. Leaning back I looked at her to see her reaction to my words and what I knew....

[member="Myra"]

Myra

M
Myra would pause, clearly taken aback by the fact that this woman knew of Gold Lotus. They were after all mostly a Tygerii phenomenon and only recently started spreading into Hutt space... perhaps they were more well known than she thought? It certainly helped her secrecy that the Jedi tended to stick to their own space, even though that space was slowly growing.

It certainly did surprise Myra when the girl admitted to having worked with crime lords before. Realistically, Myra had hoped that maybe she had begrudgingly cooperated with one before but it seemed she had far more interest in this deal than Myra could have ever hoped for. As Celiana would lean in closer Myra would smirk before biting on her lower lip, kark it she so wanted to-. Celiana beat her to it. The kiss was short, but delectable, Myra found herself already wanting more but forcing herself to show restraint.

"I see that you have heard of my little organization.. We could certainly use a quality woman such as yourself.. I, could use you, would certainly enjoy keeping you around." she'd hum pleasantly before going to set the glass down, turning to face Celiana again. "So what do you say? Gold Lotus? Hutt space? More fun than you could possibly hope for in those drab temples and assignments. Not to mention how much money you could make working for me."

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom