Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She meticulously recorded messages to those she held closest.

As Romi spoke into the holorecorder, her astromech droid, R2-J9, stationed nearby, awaited the encoded directive hidden within its circuits. Each message held a piece of her spirit, a farewell etched with emotion and wisdom earned through trials.

The anticipation of her impending extradition clung to the air as she finished recording, sealing these digital fragments of her soul within R2-J9's memory banks.

The day arrived, a blend of solemnity and tension. The secure transport vessel, an unyielding vessel against the vast cosmic canvas, waited as Pantora loomed in the distance. As Romi stepped aboard, a shadow of foreboding danced in her eyes.

Meanwhile, R2-J9, now entrusted with a clandestine duty, initiated the delivery of Romi's messages. Holographic echoes of her voice traversed the galactic network, reaching those who had unknowingly become the recipients of her parting words.

News of Romi's disappearance rippled through the cosmos, leaving an indelible mark on those who had known her. The astromech droid, a silent courier of her final sentiments, became the harbinger of a story yet to be unraveled.

As the galaxy questioned the fate of Romi Jade and the circumstances of her enigmatic departure, the holo messages lingered in the minds of those who received them—a testament to a Jedi Master who, even in her absence, cast ripples across the tapestry of the Force.

And so, shadows deepened, and the stage was set for a galactic tale that echoed with the unspoken whispers of a vanished Jedi.

---
OOC: Responses aren't necessary.

Last edited:
The holographic form of Romi Jade sprung to life, moving from a kneeled position to stand and address Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

Lossa, by the time you've received this message, I'll already be gone.

A beat.

You came to find me on Jakku looking for answers...for guidance. I told you I would help you discover what this next chapter looks like for you...but you'd have to first commit to being still. That was my first lesson for you, and there was a reason...you've stayed and helped me rebuild the Enclave, and now..I need you to lead it. Oversee its care and continuation while I'm away.

Don't start thinking through this too much, I don't want you to convince yourself to run.

This is one of the last lessons I have for you. The answers you've been looking for are on the other side of this.

The holographic form of Romi Jade sprung to life, moving from a kneeled position to stand and address Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

Briana. Hopefully you've received this message like I planned.

There's not enough time for me to express how proud I am of who you've become. While I'm away, there's some things I need you to do. I've entrusted the leadership of the Enclave to Lossa, a test I think will see her to Knighthood, but I also want you to step in as well. Do this together.

A beat

And the prophecy...you have to find the other perils, and you have to save your brother.

The holographic form of Romi Jade sprung to life, moving from a kneeled position to stand and address Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill

Master. I hope this message reaches you someway, somehow...wherever you are.

By the time R2 reaches you, I'll be gone.

I just want to say I'm sorry. I just-you've asked me to look after Tilon Quill Tilon Quill once, I want to ask that you do the same...for my daughter, Cortana. Just make sure she's looked after...sometimes I don't know how to be all the way there for her, being engulfed in everything else, and now with this...I-

A beat

I feel like there's something much larger at play here, and I've failed to figure it out in enough time. Be careful.

The holographic form of Romi Jade sprung to life, moving from a kneeled position to stand and address Auteme Auteme

Auteme...

I just want you to know I understand. You were put in a precarious situation, and you did what you had to.

By the time you get this message, I'll be on my way to Pantora...I'm uncertain of the outcome. I say that to say, my family, my daughter...your god daughter...make sure she's taken care of.

Do this for me.

The holographic form of Romi Jade sprung to life, moving from a kneeled position to stand and address Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla

Master Cthylla...I'm hoping this message finds you. Unfortunately I wasn't able to deliver it myself, in person...

I have a request.

Some time ago one of our students found an object or artifact of some kind in a wreckage nearby. It's a dated star destroyer, some several centuries old or so? It's location is a vergence. The group, this student in particular, found an irregularly shaped rock of some kind...unassuming, but definitely resonates with the Force...and not particularly of any specific alignment. It has some kind of inscription or carvings on the back of it.

I can't make it out to be anything specific myself. But, this student, a Cerean, has since been tormented by horrifying hallucinations and nightmares...they've progressively got worse; her neural patterns were sporadic and all over the charts. She passed her aptitude test with flying colors...and so for her to deteriorate so suddenly and mentally at that is concerning to me.

I don't believe in coincidences, and I can't rule out that this is somehow tied to the object she found until I know for sure what it is. I've sent scans of it and a copy of the medical report along with R2.

Unfortunately, I can't continue to investigate this myself, I need your expertise. Does this line up with anything in the Archives?

The message reached Kass’ datapad while the Jedi Master was in the middle of an ooze bath. A tentacle emerged from the muck and plucked up the device, holding it before her one open eye as she peered at the screen. She listened to the recording, blinked, then played it again.

Romi Jade’s trial had been all over the news and the talk of the Temple lately, though Kass admittedly hadn’t kept up with it as much as she should have. Other matters had kept her busy. But for her to have sent Kass a message now was…

She heaved a sigh. Since all of her mouths were submerged, the ooze around her writhed as thick bubbles rose to the surface. No, she would focus on the matter of the Jakku Jedi and the artifact. She may not know what exactly was going on with Romi, but she could help Elara.

Master Jade,

This was a tough one, but I think I have made some progress. “Shri Kaa Rai” is another name for a species known as the Nameless. Roughly translated, it means “Eaters of the Force”. Information on the subject was at one point suppressed, but I did find a few files dating from the High Republic era. Of special interest is an account of a Jedi’s encounter with these creatures, along with an anti-Jedi cult known as the Path of the Open Hand which sought to control them. The Open Hand sounds familiar—I think there was an attempt at reviving them a few years back, but it didn’t get very far. Probably for the best.

I have attached copies of those files to this message. I hope this message finds you and Elara doing better.

Master Kassogtha Cthylla

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom