Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Shadows of Atrisia

Development on Factory, Codex, etc. roleplay.
Junko was listening to their theories about where they were and there was more here... she could see it while walking and no evidence that would have been found by any number of expeditions that had managed to come out here. No they needed to be able to work on it and get around where she was checking out some of it. Junko climbed up a little higher and the stairs led outside into a balcony that overlooked a garden and one of the larger trees she had seen. The first hints of colors as it was overgrown and larger with gnarled roots weaving around the stone and water pooled. A larger section of stone displaying what she hadn't been expecting to see here. There were plants andit was like a garden as she hopped down to stand there.

"It looks like they grew plums." Junko looked over at it and she was checking out some parts of it until she tapped on and it was firm. The scent of it telling her it was fresh before she was looking over it. She touched it and picked it from the tree when she held it to her nose first to test it. "Smells good." She said it to herself when she bit into it after checking over it for bruises or incase something had already tried to eat it with a nod of her head. Where she was going over some parts now and seeing the others. The taste was the first thin that struck her as she tasted it in her mouth and smiled to herself. It was sweet.. sweeter then she had had before. "Yummy." She laughed to herself when she was looking over to it with a nod of her head towards them.

THey were all moving around and checking out parts of it... the different fruit trees that had been there and there were some small bunny mole like creatures. "Well these are the first signs of life that I have been able to find." Kanna said it and was checking out something when she picked it up and was taking it over to Junko holding in in her arms and its eyes were darting around as Junko could hear the pounding of its heart. Junko moved towards the half chiss who was standing there looking at her and moved a finger along the creatures head petting him and sending what calming energy she could send into it until the pounding of its side was going away. The sound of the heart pounding in her ear was no longer like a drum.

"Shhh shhh calm down, it is okay." She smiled though and held it between the two of them while she was looking at Kanna and offered a small tight lipped smile itself before her other hand came up and moved the blue black hair out of her face. "Well he does look very nice with you... something of a present for the trip to take home with you." Junko said it with a nod of her head though and she was looking at Thuria and Phaidor who had some of the fruit that was good enough for them to eat and the admiral had returned leading them through the buildings pathways to a balcony that looked over the city but also the mountains themselves beyond it and there was the mists from a waterfall that cut through the city.

Junko knew there was a lot more to it... this city was meant to be massive and carved from the mountain but also was a monument to what they had done and endured... midway through the mountains and in the distance she could see the trunks of massive trees. "Kirano" That was what the empress wanted you to see. the Agora... a place of massive life and trees where animals have come to survive within these massive mountains." Junko could see them and she knew he mountains themselves... they were called the five elements mountains... or five fingers. The mountains themselves came out of the world like a massive hand reaching for the sky itself... still some of the trees were towering over it and the massive white one in the middle caught her attention now from this angle.

"Was that always there?" Junko said it with a look on her face as she looked over at Min. "It seems like I am seeing that massive tree in the palm of the valley for the first time." She could see where the mountains curved and went down into the rest of them revealing the valley itself to view. She knew it had been scouted once upon a time in the past but there wasn't much known about it and she set that as what would eb their next destination after they relinked with their ship and some of the others. There was already a signal and thy had sent the coordinates just in case there was a problem or danger and needed to get out of there quickly... so better to be safe then sorry. Junko stretched out her mind and felt little else in the city.

The city itself continued to be quiet but she could move with the others and allowed her eyes to drift towards the edges of the city and the Agora mountains in the distance. What they might be able to find there she was not certain but it was well worth the chance for them to keep exploring the planet. She could have returned home of course.. they could all go back into the palace and lounge around partaking of the flesh or food... she could just become one to suppliment her vanity but the others might not be as interesting if they were just vapid like some of the other palace princesses or some of he other nobles who just stayed around the palace.

"So what are you thinking about?" Phaidor stood there next to her ad wrapped an arm around her waist. Leaning in close as her head rested against the shoulder of the princess while Junko was looking over at it and taking in the chances to see it all. Phaidor had remained one of her closest here since just being a dancer on the boat.... It brought a smile to Junkos face while she leaned against the railing overlooking the city and sat there for a moment. Feeling the stone at the small of her back and letting her hair down. "I was thinking about what has been happening for now and how much we still have to do going forward. There is a chance we could all go back to the palace and just lounge around."

"It that what you would really want to do though my princess." She said ti and a few others joined her as they were all standing around Junko offering a small laugh. To themselves there wasn't a whole lot of it here whe the jedi master thought about it. "Well no, I wouldn't want to go back... I am enjoying this... hell I am enjoying what can happen between allof us here and we have all grown closer in some ways. She had seen small things like some small force bonds between the pairs of them and each of them she could feel in the back of her mind where she was reaching out with the force to allow herself a moment. Shoma was her family and all of the Ikes but she had a bond with these females as well.

"Well then princess... I think we should continue... what we want to do is stay with you and it feel.... different around you." Phaidor didn't know how to say it while her bronze skin was gleaming in the light and the slight chill on the air moved her hair around. She stayed close and a few of the others were there looking at them. Where they were around and Junko spoke. "Alright then... all of us but there is something... the force led me to each of you in some way... you each are touched by it in some ways even if you don't know how to use it... so I want to change this. I will teach you how to work with and use the force in our journey now."

She had decided that... teaching them the force would serve an important purpose now... if they were to serve as companions and handmaidens in name at least then being able to have them work and develop their different talents with the force would serve the Atrisian princess as well. She preferred after all having any number around her of the beautiful women and this... this right here as she was sitting down in the open garden after they had made sure it was secured in case anything was around. Sensors and drones that hovered above them making a small blind shield to keep them protected and concealed from aerial viewing. "Alright lets begin."

Junko breathed in and then she breathed outwards letting the force energies around her rise up and expand outwards... she allowed theforce to come into her.. pushed it around and was focusing it within the area touching each of their minds. "The force is everywhere.. it is inall living things. It is what binds the galaxy together into the state that it is in and it is what we are touch to alter and manipulate the galaxy." She said it and was looking at each of them, stripped of well everything but the bareness they had a chance to reveal themselves with Junko walking around and her toes slipped through the grass and her hand was touching the hair of the others.

Junko looked at them all sitting there and she needed to focus on each one... no jedi learned the same and some here would likely be better at the mental aspects while some were keen on the physical and some would really be inclined towards both if they could do it. There was Phaidor... the atrisian islander with her skin like dark honey... even here among the marble and grass she could be seen with her black hair that had been braided in thick braids with new crystal clasps and rings. She also resonated with the force and her breathing was steady with a rapid rising and falling of her chest before JUnko touched her shoulder focusing on the force bond between them.

She could see the earrings that she had she could feel the connection between them... that which had brought her attention when they were on the boat and Phaidor had been dancing for her as a greeting and welcome to the islands down int he far south of the planet. She had something about her... talent and latent force abilities that the jedi princess was glad hadn't been taken by the Inquisition under the previous emperor. That would have been a waste of talent as so many things had been set up and endangered this far out. She could feel the force more with her and crouched down in front as a hand came out to touch her shoulder and grasp her.

"Phaidor... the force flows through you. Stronger then many I have seen... it is stronger in all of you and that is what led me to be able to feel you each when you were near and here with me." She said it but was looking at her while allowing herself and the force itself to flow around them and she was reaching through to touch her mind... to fel it... to move alongit and find the gaps that were a problem within the mental shields before she spoke more. "Your mind is strong, your athletic abilities beyond reproach compared to some and I have seen you able to run and jump despite dangerous situations. If you have no big objections... then I shall work to teach you as a jedi consular."

Phaidor seemed to be looking at her and the idea of it... the idea that she could be a jedi of sorts seemed to strike her as a surprise... granted Junko could train her here and the Wukong were forming as a means to defend Atrisia and its allies. Where she was looking out and upon it with them. She opened herself to Junkos mental embrace and the neural link that was being formed among the two of them... a pathway that Junko could take and teach the different aspectsof the force and she could meld with her... she could feel her strength of will and courage at the back of her throat and the tip of her tongue same as the taste of sunlight on her skin.

She could feel Phaidor now... in the force and the islander was working to allow herself to push it outward and forward.... to bring it to herself while Junko was positioning herself and she was standing there. Phaidor would need to work on and focus for herself. "Now focus the force.... feel it withinyou and work to feel me in the force and connect. I am going to work with the others to try and keep the lessons going." She got a nod of the girls head and was moving as she looked at the zeltrons who was here with her. Pink skinned with red hair and she was half atrisian... which brought her features to the front as the red hair was darker and Junko walked around.

"Thuria." She offered a smile and the young woman from Horai was something else a poet in many ways and she liked composing herself... Junko even had the one from when they met and she had to admit it was surprising to her. A smile formed on her face though while she was remaining there and listened to everything that the girl presented.. each moment she was opening herself up more and more to the force itself and Junko connected to her... allowing the force to breathe into her body and stretch throughout. She couldn't see Thuria wielding a blade but she was talented with language and her words... a voice that could sing.

Thuria was almost shivering as she sat there... legs crossed and gooseflesh along her arms. Hair down her back and Junko could almost feel it in her hands before she was speaking and focusing on he force connection between them. Opening it up so that Junko could meld like she had done with Phaidor... so that the two fo them could have a mental connection and bond between themselves. Where they were looking into each others minds... She could see some of her life now... she could see parts of what it was like growing up on the island of Jorai with the different aliens and it was a special place really. Where she could see parts of the life.

She could see more as she was little and had observed her mother living on the island. Courted by one of the Atrisian guards who had been there to protect them. They helped but marraige at the tim hadn't been allowed and he passed away shortly afterwards trying to protect some of the melodies... she understood that now. Then she was seeing the teenager finding some fo the smaller ruined villages that had been overgrown. THe first attempts at colonizing the islands and it wasn't horrible but there was far more that they could see and the jedi master saw the festival being able to feel the emotions from her when she was there and she smiled remembering it.

Then they were standing in an open area with sands around her and stones... pathways carved into the ground as you could see the dried grass all around the pair of them. The paths forked and divided. With each step they could take through the ancient garden, you make a choice; and every choice determines future paths. However, at the end of a lifetime of walking you might look back, and see only one path stretching out behind you going as far back as you can see. Noriko knew this... somehow... like something or someone or was implanting the thoughts into her mind. The dark shadows seemed to whisper around her and she didn't know if Thuria could feel it as well.

"tysk tysk tysk." The sound echoed in the garden drawing her attention around as she could smell it before anything. It was like summer peaches and the thing... and she could tell it was a thing now. Each time she blinked it shifted, changed going from male to female to in between and she could see two shadows. One black and sharp-edged the other wavering like a heat haze. A smile creeping across its face as the barest hint of teeth showed like sunlight from a knife edge. Skin as pale as smoke with eyes tawny and sharp like yellow wine that were unchanging. It smiled in brief flashes for the moment. Then the garden changed the stone and rock around them, Each one holding a small mirror and more were on stands.

Looking at different places. She could see the Rishi Maze, swirling... massive and concealing thousands of worlds. She was watching the maelstrom as it swept across the stars housing the massive more space farring whales the size of starships. Others were looking at people, in different acts. Junko's eyes met one of them and there was a moment as she felt something pulling at her through the force and the smaller child seemed to scream in terror as sweat and dread was on his face. The jedi princess was surprised and this was something different then a normal vision... she and Thuria were here as they looked around standing near each other.

"Careful." It moved forward. "Don't want to scare all of them just yet now do you perhaps understand."It seemed amused. "Each opening shows you an existence within the galaxy. Some only for moments, others for lifetimes." It was showing as some of the mirrors shifted and changed but others followed from different surfaces those were were important perhaps. "Some things are changeless. People love, and die, they dream, destroy, despair, go mad. They fulfill their destinies, live out the course of their lives." There was a look on the things face as Junko stayed there and she reached for her saber to protect but it wasn't there.

Junko could feel the Thuria finally and she stood there not looking back but she wasn't going over it yet letting the zeltron catch up but they... this thing seemed to be seeing something else as the being spoke. "Something like that." She didn't like when something read her mind easily but finally she managed to and moved over towards Thusia. Where she could check it out and the jedi master watched. "Let her see." She wasn't certain but these were not things you demanded from... no they weren't exactly known for their niceness but at the same time they didn't care enough usually to keep things up. It shattered the illusion remaining in the garden for all three that combined the pathways with lights and trees from the other two.

"Better." It said it and seemed bored..... now why would you come here? The force is not a plaything and this realm is not for the weak." Junko was looking at him and why had she come here? She wasn't exactly certain about it...she wasn't certain but she had been training Thuria and tis was not her physical body...they were within the mind and she had knowledge of that.. where she was aware trying to check it all out. "We didn't know we would be here... we were trying to connect and use the force on our world and..." Her voice didn' come out... silence all around them and the thing was moving around lookin at her. "Ah I see... you have bonded and were brought here."

"Something like that... I am not entirely sure myself." Junko said it while she was standing there and Thuria stood next to her bringing a hand forward and lacing fingers. There was a look on the jedi masters face as the thing moved forward and looked at the pair of them with a nod. "Hmmm yes... I see it now... you opened different bonds with your companions.. you are like a siphon forming them being able to influence those around you. You can take from it if you wanted to but also send energy to them to inspire... be a hungry source that feeds from them or be a battery that allows them to feed off of and touch the force through you." It seemed amused.

"I won't endanger them by draining their life energies as my own. I am many thing... vain, snotty, arrogant and full of pride but I have always known that." She shrugged because her vanity was a gift.. she allowed it to influence her by not giving itno the darkside which would ensure corruption and rot of her body... physical fitness, tone... everything and a lust for more power would do very little if all she wanted was to get more and more but never actually experience it... she would be longing for the freedom that came from being a jedi while claiming she had so much more power and binding herself in the chains of the sith... a paradox and losing situation.

Junkos eyes opened as she looked at Thuria who was there standing with her.. she seemed just as surprised as it seemed like no time had passed and Junko moved forward wrapping her arms around her. "That was unexpected." Thuria was looking at her and nodded her head to the jedi master... she was checking out parts of it while they moved off and Junko went for a moment. Wiping at some of the sweat on her brow and she could see Kanna who was standing there... she looked worried but the chiss was much like her mother and tough. Blue black hair, dark blue skin and red eyes that looked at Junko and offered her comfort before the jedi princess was breathing deeply.

"It will be okay master." She said it and was looking at Junko as the jedi nodded. "That was unsettling but informative... at least I think I know what has to be done now." She said it and there was little doubt in her mind that this had been the proper course of action. The jedi master would train these handmaidens in the force and other skills to make them some of the best. Perhaps able to by like the Otachi for her but she wasn't goig to try and pressure them... more just stick to the basics and get them to be able to construct lightsabers. "Training all of you and forging bonds is important... there is a risk though so I want to reaffirm from each of you."

There were nods and affirmations of agreement... they were all in for it. Even Mara the chiss admiral who while she wasn't like Kanna did want to stay and help given the state of the Ascendancy itself being in upheaval. Junko gave her a place though... Atrisia itself was going to need people to rebuild it and the navy they had here could use a strong tactical mind not of their own... someone who could teach them and help expand the protection of the system that would be most useful. "Thank you... all of you." She said it and was looking at the woman before her. Kanna with her hair and red eyes that held the smallest slivers of green jade in them from her father.

Kanna was much more then that though... her blue black hair was longer then most chiss she had met... allowed to grow out and it was straight... combed over and over now by Junko until it shined when they spent time at night getting ready before bed. There were small beads of it made from crystals and kyber shards that jingled when she walked and allowed her to feel the force more. Her skills with a staff and spear had also proven powerful compared to some of the others and JUnko got her one of the quarter staffs that they had been working on. Saber resistant and made for proecting others. So Kanna was one of her guardians.

She turned her head from Kanna and she wasn't done with her but Miyoung, Kirano and Min were well her guardians.. they were fighters and Junko moved over towards the wall and a bench getting one of the sabers that she could give to Kanna. "Here this will be for you." She said it and held the saber out... it was one of the spare sabers she had for training and practice but could do for now. "So you can practice... you have been working hard and I know you are skilled with a blade." She offered a smile though and walked around her as Kanna took the saber and moved her hands along the length of her arms to position and guide her movements.

"You want to hold the blade here at your center... the jedi ready stance will allow you to rotate the blade effortlessly." Junko was showing her as she guided and showed her.... "Blocking and deflecting takes time to learn and with the weightless nature of the blade." There was a quick snap-hiss of the blade as a magenta blade appeared and Junko was allowing the force to flow between the two of them as she guided and closed her eyes... feelng all of the others around them and she rotated around in a circle working on her footwork. The jedi master allowed the saber to rotate around and go to each section of defense and protecting herself.

Junko waited until she had a handle on it an was allowing the force to guide her as she held her hand out pulling from the bench her blade. The power adjustment knob going low for it as she held the blade and the power from the witch talisman and the other aspects of it. Her blade was fashioned to improve her abilities in the white current and the force... then connected her to the magics of Dathomir itself where she had worked with the different witch clans when she had crashed on it with one of the emperors attempts at conquest. She could feel the blade from the count that she had retrieved and it gave her blade an amber like finish as the snap hiss came.

Both she and Kanna were facing off against each other before she was moving slowly enough. The force guiding her as perception slowed down around the jedi master and she could see everything moving slowly. Kanna held the blade and used it like a soldier at first... she had some skill with a vibroblade or saber so tried to minimize how much of her was exposed turning to the side and with one hand she moved to parry but wasn't used to the lack of weight that was presented from the saber. She seemed surprised as Junkos saber met her and the makashi styled blade twisted with both hands while the saber she maintained in a single hand watching it twist.

She twisted the blade away from the pair of them and was looking at Kanna a little amused but she wasn't going to laugh or make a big thing of it... fighting for the first time with a lightsaber and expecting to... too what? Win... to hold your own against a duelist who was trained to fight other saber wielding opponents... that wasn't exactly something of a feat... it was as the jedi master pointed out and would think to be expected. She just had more time but Kanna was looking at her and waiting to go and retrieve the saber hilt itself that was in the grass and deactivated as she spoke. "Sorry princess, I thought I would be able to last longer then that."

Junko deactivated her lightsaber while looking at Kanna and after securing it to her hip she was moving forward and pulled fromthe grass the other saber holding it in her hand and bowing her head. "It is alright Kanna.. you have skill and talent but we will just have o develop them into a honed edge so you are as good with a blade as you are wih your tongue and your wit..... better even." Junko smiled ad came hereto stand in front of her while the jedi master offered a hand with the saber and her other hand. Kanna took both and Junko pulled her a little closer touching the blue nose with her own while looking at her red eyes. "I'll make sure you have the skills."

That got a smile from kanna as Junko moved around and stretched... there was a lot of them and Junkos mind raced with more thoughts as the powers weighed down upon her. She was gliding around and thinking about who to train with next and try to work on their skills. the obvious one was Min who stood there as her lekku twitched. Pink skinned with the barest hints of purple in places and even lighter shades at her cheeks. She smiled and offered a glance but when Junko motioned for her came forward without a hesitation to stand in front of the jedi master and had one of the practice sabers for just this sort of thing. She was smart but also a well trained fighter.

The twi'lek moved as Junko brought her blade up and the snap hisses of the sabers could be heard. Her amber blade crossing with the blue blade the twi'lek had as they danced almost keeping the blades in a combined flowing water cut not letting the blades disconnect from each other and using them to gauge a circle of movements. Each one carefully thought out within the span of a heartbeat as her jedi senses were matching the perceptions that the warrior twi'lek had. "You are impressive Min... I wasn't expecting such skill with a single blade when I know two blades is what yovshin prefer." She said that but Min was smiling while she had a second blade in her hand and hadn't activated it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom