Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows need a proper HQ (Open to Silver Shadows and those tagged in)

Outside of skinning the Terantatek and mounting its head as a trophy in the main armory of the Shadow HQ I hadn't done much. As the leader of the shadows there were things that needed to be added, power supplies and generators for the HQ. Which I'd already tasked several droids with setting up. I'd seen early on how we could use the waterfalls and geothermal for both hydroelectric and geothermal power supplies. Now I was busy bringing crates, tables, and racks down an elevator. As it was I'd already set up a training ring in an area off the main hall, mats were in place and I'd personally installed interactive hardlight holo-projectors for training. Racks of hardwood weapons, as well as segmented rope weapons such as whips which were coiled neatly sat off to the sides of the mats.

316f608045a779724f0dc82ab564f534.jpg

As it was the dojo had been here already along with the art which was intriguing. Holo projectors placed in the pillars and base boards along with some practice weapons completed this section of the HQ. I'd had mining droids rig up some hidden gas jets in the main hall that had a variety of aerosolized compounds that would cloud the mind, incapacitate, and even temporarily paralyze. This was to be a home and refuge for the Shadows and agents of The Shadows, protection was quite important. Down the hall and towards the main dojo there was another large earthen room with racks and tables full of weaponry. I was a...collector of fine weaponry and shadows would need every tool possible.

e24559d384b54f2606bb776aa6cd59b2.jpg
Alcoves to either side had bio readers programmable for individual members' specific and preferred loadouts. The suits of armor at the back were actually Echani combat droids with learning capabilities Mandalorians or at least a few had kept such droids and replaced the parts with beskar joints and plating. Assassin droids were there as well and I'd yet to program them but we'd have sentries here capable of withstanding an attack from force wielders should it come to it. The duraglass case in the center of the room was for blades, and various other tools. I had several more droids setting up the quarters with memory foam mattresses big enough for two people to comfortably sleep on. Perks of being someone who could acquire things for decent prices. The armory would soon be stocked with crates of weapons and ammunition as well as power cells, I'd be needing Crosswire's help to set up the main tech lab as well as to have a specific place he could work from if he wished. Even though I was the leader of the Shadows I still wished to find a place I could make a home from here on Kashhyk perhaps Master Valae had a few recommendations....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom