Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows Convene

I was stalking.....

More so, I was taking my time to assess the situation. As a Jedi Shadow, my job, my responsibility was to hunt down Dark sided objects or beings, and either destroy them, or convert them to the Light side of the force as much as possible. I watched from afar as the man, a former Sith Emperor from my information, as well as a Sith King, Lord, and former worker with the Lords of the Fringe, I knew him to be a person that was shady with the Dark Side of the force. Hence the reason why I hunted him down. Taking me a little longer than expected to find him, I was surprised to know that the man kept his tracks clean. Finding him here, and here in person, was more challenging than expected. Held in my hands, up to my eyes, were a set of binoculars. From the distance I was from his personal quarters, he would not see me with the naked eye. And my doubts on his using a sniper rifle or the same use of binoculars to look for assassins was not expected.

I had my hood down to correctly use the tools of spying. The height that I was at caused the wind to be a little bit harsh, but I could deal with it. Nothing was getting in my way, and that's all I asked for. Sitting on the rooftop next to me, is a CZ-840. Loaded and with a two extra magazines that were stored on my utility belt. Considering how the man was a known and powerful force user, I would have to use every available option, other than straight out sniping his ass, to take him down. While other counterparts of my order would use a rifle from a long distance, I loved the idea of being up close and personal. I wanted to show them my face as they lay dying. Give them one last image of who their killer was. While I would fight them, I would not ever show my face. While I did show respect for being a worthy foe, My identity needed to be hidden at all times.

Setting the binoculars down on the rooftop, I reached for the other gear that sat on next to the shotgun. My purple Lightsaber, a secondary Red lightsaber only used on top teir missions, and a SH-9 Slugthrower pistol. Wearing an older uniform with the crimson cloak around me, I pulled up the hood as I gathered my gear. Placing them all in the right spots and places. I smirked. Ready for what may come.

Standing up, I turned around and walked to the other side of the roof. About face, and dead out sprinted for the edge of the roof. Jumping with normal, humanly possible jumps to the next roof. Once more I did this same, only, I didn't stop running. Swinging under lines, Jumping across window ledges with my boots smacking into the Transparisteel, and leaving not even a second later to propel me forward. As I ran, I pulled out the shotgun, already aware that it was loaded and with a simple pull of my index finger, it would go off in a brilliance of light, and a bang. I then sent myself in a force enhanced jump.

Leaping over the distance of the street in a single bound, I fell feet first into the window of the bedroom the man could be sleeping. Rolling to lessen the blow, I came up in a kneeling position, and brought the shotgun up to fire a blast at the first guard, and a second at the other two who were too close for their own good. A twist of the waist, ankles and head I checked my surroundings for the man, and continue on my hunt for his life, and his soul.

[member="Darth Arcis"],

Being back on Corellia yielded many opportunities as of late. Besides being able to fulfill various business obligations and meet with numerous corporate leaders, it offered the masked man the ability to see to it that loose ends were dealt with. Since this was not a Sith world, stealth and caution were imperative to both the survival of himself and that of his many agents spread across this small and insignificant city a ways away from the main urban areas. It was one thing to have legions of Stormtroopers parading around and quite another to hire men who were in it for the paycheck. Oh how he wished more of the 501st were here to keep these wretched fools in line.

"Sir, all the preparations have been completed. We are now awaiting his arrival."

A young grey-uniformed man had leaned into his office, sporting a look that told Darth Arcis that he was more than just afraid. Dranok wasn't known for expending valuable personnel, but he was quite adept in disciplining those who embarrassed him or his affiliates. He wasn't a Sith anymore, he didn't have time for all of that nonsense going on around the galaxy. This particular man had more important things to do in solace. Sure he was still tasked with leading military campaigns, but that didn't mean he could go off on his own on a whim. And so, he took advantage of that fact.

"Good. I have been expecting him."

"Sir." He snapped a smart salute and disappeared down the hallway.

Dranok craned his neck and logged off of the computer terminal. In a few moments, he had already began to prepare himself for the meeting. Rather than showing his guest the red-tendriled face of his and the true face of a Sith King, he opted for wearing his age old golden-brown mask that had been the bane of millions of people. It was the mask of the conqueror.

After a few moments in silence, Dranok caught the slight thumps of something in the distance. Three lives, gone. A sly smile curled his red lips as he rose from the chair and stretched. Whatever this disturbance was, he planned on dealing with it himself. It was time fora little fun.

[member="Onix"]

I stayed still.

No movement was taken around me. Standing up, I took a few steps back away from the dead bodies. The room stayed silent. Even while the room was somewhat lit, I could see light pour through the ball holes in the door that I had shot at. A few had not hit the first man and penetrated the door. With two scatter shot blasts, I was sure that someone would be coming after me. I held myself lower. Not making a sound as I moved. Peeing an eye past the door holes, I could see into the next room. Nobody in there. Keeping my eyes on the holes to see inside, I slung my shotgun around over my shoulder, and produced a SH-9 suppressed slugthrower. So silent that the only sounds when fired were the mechanical operations, and the sounds of whatever the slug hit.

Now that was a perfect assassin's weapon. With my off hand, I pushed on the door switch, and with a flash and a hiss, the door opened to the next room. I already rushed in. Clearing the room with the pistol aimed, and being pointed in every direction. Nobody. Deciding that I would rather double check, I reached for the door handle of a closet. Rushing it open, I heard a scream. Inside was a very scared, and rather wet looking soldier. I rolled my eyes. Instead of wasting a bullet on him, I walked over. Putting the pistol away for a second, and then grabbed his head with my off hand. Seeing as how he worked for a man that was known to be a conqueror, He would not take this sort of crap from his soldiers. I pressed my right hand to his throat, and shushed him. "You won't deal with him any longer." He nodded his head, thinking I was rescuing him.

SNAP!

Hidden Justice, a weapon that I had just used on the young man to silence him. The blade pierced into his neck, severing his spinal cord and killing him instantly. He would feel no real pain. Sliding the hidden blade out of his neck, I used his shirt to clean the gore off. and then allowed the blade to slide into the mechanism once more. Closing the man's eyes, I stood up, and drew the pistol once more. Knowing that this man did not really care about those who were weak. He would use these men for his purposes, but once they snapped, or didn't do their job, they were cut loose.

I knew he was waiting for me. If there really was a problem, then they would have sent guards after me already. Or he was holding them back. Either way, They all would end up dead. Or worse.

[member="Darth Arcis"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom