Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadowport Bloodsport (Xanatos) - open to observers/gamblers

[member="Leo Vandermolen"]

There was only one smile that could have made this day better, but it was somewhere else in the galaxy, riskings its life for the same people who had once gotten her killed. It was all a ball of stress that she didn’t want in her life but had to deal with nonetheless. A ball packed so tight for such a long while that Kay had grown quite adept at ignoring it by now as it hit her face every other week or so. Did today endanger anything for Kaili truly? No, but that didn’t mean her thoughts and mind would be any less bitter than usual.

“Calm before the storm seems to describe my life as of late.” She tried to at least ease up with Leo. Didn’t work. “I don’t know where I am going, I just go.”

“Mara helped me go with the flow, most others have endorsed it, and as a result I simply do.” The girl ran a hand across her face as the transitioned outside the cantina. “I’m sorry if I come across as cold, or curt, or rude, or mean, or like a proper fethface, but I took to scavenging because I wanted to get away from literally fething everything and it is still coming back to punch me in the face.”

“I am Kaili, I grew up with Mara, I was tutored by Mara, and I stood by the sidelines as Mara transitioned into this.” Kay confided that much in the man. “So in short, I’m her worst best friend.”

“At your leisure.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom