Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ShadowMan Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
9be5ca59adf02213c81c6bafe78b377d.jpg

Intent: Personal Suit for Shargon'Ta for Humanoid form and interaction with lightweight objects
Development Thread:
Manufacturer:
Model: Custom Suit
Affiliation: Shargon'Ta
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Thin Nylon
Description: Suit provides Shargon's species the Filar-Nitzan ( though his suit is only for him) to move and interact in a humanoid form. This includes interaction with small objects without extreme concentration. Suit would allow Shargon to pick up objects from the weight of papers to a small dagger. Suit works like an Airbag, Gas goes in and nylon weave blows up like a balloon, but in this case the suit would be controlled by the Filar-Nitzan gaseous body. Suit has no resistances and would leave him prone to more injury if shot with an energy weapon or attacks that are similar. Main purpose of the Suit is for humanoid interaction and form making him able to dress how he wants since Shargon's species in a Gas.If Damaged and torn, holes bigger then 10ins render te suit useless and Shargon will have no suit.

Suit Length: 5'8

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Shargon'Ta"]

You'll need to fill the armor portion of the template as well. Let me get it for you.

Classification: (Anti-Blaster, Anti-Ballistic, Multipurpose, Other)
Weight: (Via Metric System. Appropriate weight varies by quality, material, and character species. For example, standard Mandalorian armor is around 10 kg. Armor made of true Mandalorian iron, or a full set of combat gear for a soldier in the field, can be around 25kg. For special items, try to find the weight of a real-world equivalent.)
Quality: (Armor class is a measure of general stopping power. Most light armors would be classified as 1-4, most medium armors would be classified as 5-7, and most heavy armors would be classified as 8-10. However, rare or primitive materials, among other factors, can also affect armor class. For example, stormtrooper armor would be class 5, Mandalore's armor or beskar'kandar would be class 10, and a specially forged suit of personal armor for a high-ranking Force user could be anywhere from class 6-9 or thereabouts, depending on how much effort went into it. Many people choose lower armor classes for their custom armor in a trade off for more powerful equipment or specialized resistances, or simply for more mobility.)
Special Features: (Is it resistant to certain weapons? Does it include special sensors? Even if you've discussed your features at length in the Description line of the Base Template, this is a good place to list them.)

Otherwise though this is fine and dandy. A question though, if the suit is stabbed or punctured does Shargon get hurt or simply ooze out of the suit?

[member="Valik"] Depends on hole Size in my opinion. Filar-Nitzan's are immune to physical harm, unless the weapon in a blaster, lightsaber or some form of high focused eletricity then i would take damage and my suit would be gone lol.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Shargon'Ta"]

I need all of the information in the first post of thread, not jumbled about in the other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom