Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech [Shadow Tech Industries] Shadow Empire Assault Rifle (S.E.A.R.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
82eae1a8d77e89a19a1b341e0f6fceb1.jpg

Image Source: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/82/ea/e1/82eae1a8d77e89a19a1b341e0f6fceb1.jpg
Intent: Create a more standard assault rifle for the Shadow Empire military, and anyone else needing a good quality high power weapon.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Shadow Tech Industries - STI
Model: Shadow Empire Assault Rifle, aka "S.E.A.R."
Affiliation: Shadow Empire, Open Market, with the exception of the One Sith
Modularity: No
Production: Minor
Material: Durasteel, blaster components
Classification: Blaster, Slugthrower
Size: Two-Handed
Length: 900 mm
Weight: 3 kg
Ammunition Type: Power cell, gas canister, bullets
Ammunition Capacity: 350 Particle Beam Shots, 30 Bullets
Effective Range: 900 meters (Particle Beam), 650 meters (Bullets)
Rate of Fire: Semi-automatic, fully automatic
Special Features: Particle Beam Rifle, and Slugthrower
Description: This weapon was designed to be more of a versatile base weapon for your average soldier. Shadow Tech Industries will be working on non lethal weapons soon. But for now, we have this. The primary weapon being the particle beam portion of the rifle. It offers good range, and plenty of ammo. The reason STI is focusing primarily on particle beam weapons, is two fold. The first being the secondary blast damage when the less stable particle beam shot impacts a target. Here at STI, we like to have our soldiers confident that when they hit a target. It'll stay down. And two, our weapons tend to end up in the hands of those wishing to take on more difficult opponents. As such, the fact that the shots from our weapons can't be deflected, or even redirected back at out customers, also gives us a sense of pride. The secondary portion was the slugthrower. It allows for several standard, and specialty types, of ammunition such as 7.56 mm Full Metal Jacket, Hollow Point, Incendiary, Explosive, and R.I.P. rounds.

Strengths:
Versatility

Weaknesses:
Semi Heavy
Slightly low range
No stun ability

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Ice"]
I've actually had the chance to fire a M9 with R.I.P rounds in it and let me tell you, those things are devastating, it ripped through a block of 3x4 ballistics gel like it was a piece of tissue paper.
Anyway onto your Sub.
Approval Without Dev Thread
1. That range isn't 'slightly low' for a slugthrower rifle. Decrease by 100 meters
2. Add more description, three lines isn't going to cut it for a particle beam weapon

Nice! I'm jealous. lol I've been wanting to fire some of those for a while now. Still haven't gotten a chance. Been too busy.

Also, changes have been made! Thanks for your time! :)

[member="Noah Corek"]

Please raise your tier from 1 to 2 or 3 to continue stand alone production of weapons/armor/equipment. As a tier 1 company I do not see your company being able to handle this much production. [member="Ice"]

Also, I changed my items to include Shadow Empire in the affiliation, per your recommendation. I believe that is all the edits you asked for correct?

Edit: Oh! I Also updated my company description to better define all my companies operations and show how we can make our items, per Darth Sinna's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom