Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow Runners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corporation Name: Shadow Runners

Headquarters: Nar Shadaa

Locations: Nar Shadaa

Operations: Smuggling, Body Guarding

Rationale: Inheritance

Tier: 2 (If suggested, I will go down to Tier 1)

Description: Founded by Daak Su about 100 years ago, it was created to offer Body Guarding on Nar Shadaa, and the area around, if the pay was good. 30 years after it was founded, Daak Su decided to start offering Smuggling too, slowly expanding the area of space the Shadow Runners worked in, but remaining as a small Crime Organization. Another 10 years later, Ownership of the Gang went to Daak's son, Xiir Su. After a good 60 years of Smuggling and Body Guarding, Xiir Su died, leaving the Organization to his son, Kaz Su, who continues to have the Shadow Runners offer Smuggling and Body Guarding, with desires to expand the Organization, offering more services so they can expand in the galaxy.

Subsidiaries: N/A

Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon
  • Pending initial review
Starwars Chaos
  • Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • Pending initial review
WITH DEV THREADS
  • Pending Initial review
SUGGESTIONS
  • [member="Kaz Su"] - For a Tier 2 company, can you please elaborate a bit more on the description? And are you saying that this is a criminal organization or a company in it of itself?

I guess it is more of a Criminal Organization. And how should I expand on the description? Do I need to put in more detail for the actual services they offer? [member="Danger Arceneau"]

[member="Kaz Su"]

If you are looking more into a criminal organization, it doesn't have to be a company.

Now if you are looking to set up a company where you can hire out the following:

• Mercenaries
  • Armed Guard
  • Smuggling and Blockade Runner services

Then this can be further elaborated on in the description.

I guess it sounds like this shouldn't be a Company then. I took a quick look in the Faction creation thing, and I saw Criminal Organization in it. I guess I should go with that instead of this? [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom