Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Shadow Class - Support Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Red_Carson_Battleship_by_NuMioH.jpg

Image Source: http://tateishieigo.deviantart.com/art/The-Scarlet-Carson-Battleship-100979680
Affiliation: Open Market
Manufacturer: Darkthrone Arialyard
Model: SSC - 00da
Modularity: No
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Durasteel, Duraglass
Classification: Envoy, Defense, Minimum Support

Length: 190 meters

Width: 70 meters

Height: 30 meters

Armament:

Offence Batteries (4)

2x Turbolaser Pulsor

2x Long Gun

Orbital Batteries (0)

Missile Launchers (0)

Defense Batteries (17)

5x Flak Cannons

5x Kd - 3 Light Blaster Cannon

5x Sparkers

2x KDD2055s

Hangar: 6 star fighters

Special Features:
Standard everything baby!

Maneuverability Rating: 10

Speed Rating: 8

Hyperdrive Class: 1.5

Strengths:
- Great Defense Capabilities
- Speed
- Long Range minimum offense
Weaknesses:
- No real good ship vs ship Offense regardless of the long range, its just there for support.
- Small hangar
- Standard hulls, and shields make it easy to destroy

Description:
When the D.A. finally got their Akuma orbital strikers distrubted, the company realized the other ships would be too focused on attack, and there would be nothing defending the orbital ships. So to answer this flaw, they went to the drawing boards, and produced a ship that would solely focus on defense, not only for the Akumas, but for any ship requiring it. The ship is standard in almost everything but its defense batteries. The ship carries many cannons that would easily take out swarms of starfighters, and the long range Long Gun can provide the smallest support to offense.

Development Thread:N/A

Intent: To create a ship designed to protect other fleet elements from Starfighters, and become one of the best convoy ships.

Who Can Use This: Anyone

Primary Source: N/A

[member="The Shadow King"]

Your count for weapons is heavy. Quad turbolasers and turbolaser pulsars take a lot of juice for a corvette you'd risk overloading the entire ship. Add to that long guns, sparkers, and short range turbolasers and your talking major energy issues. Especially for a mass produced vessel. As is i would have to deny it as both over powered and technically improbable. However, if you cut it down a good bit or do a 80 post dev thread explaining it building it etcetera I'll work with you. Any questions feel frew to grab me.

Cut the quads. Reduce the pulsars to 2 and sparker and KDD2055s to 5 and 2 respectively then I think it should be ok to get us a clean submission.

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Sorry Yes.

I apologize I didn't get a notification for this when you @Mentioned me. Please feel free to send me a pm if you don't get a response in 24 hours from tagging me next time. Sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom