Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shador Hex, Anyone?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Things are slow right across the board, probably having to do with school finals and a certain videogame that was just released this week.... :p

So how about we do a quick dom of the Shador Hex? There's only two planets in that one: Shador and Thokosia.

Not much info can be found on Thakosia but that it's near a trade route and run by a Royal Governor. So that's open for a trade and diplomatic objective there.

Shador is much more interesting:

Shador was a Mid Rim planet on the Gamor Run. It was the Shadorian homeworld and had such a foul atmosphere, that it was painful for Humans to breathe. The planet was dominated by swamps, and the various towns were built on pylons rising above the wet terrain.
Its residents were known as Shadorians, and were known as assassins. Han Solo visited the planet at least twice, the second time with a comatose Darth Vader in his hold shortly after the Battle of Yavin.

So that can lead into a bunch of objectives. Chasing an assassin there. Or sneaking onto the toxic planet to hide an artifact. Plenty of possibilities.

What do you think? Jot your ideas below :)

[member="Lady Kay"]

Let's do it, any ho...-Hex is a Goal.

I'm sure I could use it as a dev thread for some sort of force artifact myself if we don't go that route for the faction as a whole.

Frankly, I'll just be happy to be hitting up another one. Our last Dominion went as smoothly as we could have hoped !

[member="Lady Kay"]

Force knows I'm wary of such things...

I may be King but I dare say we have commoners that make better politicians than I !

I could use it to get the Knights of the Pyre a bit of exposure.

Build a citadel complex for the group to serve as their regional headquarters in that area.

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Cassius Droma"] - Could put you and [member="Veiere Arenais"] together :)

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] - Sounds good :)

[member="Lady Kay"]

Part of Brent Smith's current story arcs is for him to find and become a part of a religion called the Order of the One. I would be more than happy for Brent to partake in this dominion by discovering one of this Order's holy places on this world. I imagine that if this world has an atmosphere this toxic, we could have biodome settlements? Brent and anyone else who wants to partake can roll down there with him and find one of these.

Or we could set up some settlements like this. If this place is a trade route stop, I imagine it might be a cool idea to set up a port city on the surface for any businesses. That could count as one of their threads--or maybe as a contract?

Just a few thoughts. :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Brent Smith"]

Great idea :) There are settlements above the swamps, which could have some biodomes for the human visitors. So you could go with that. However Thokosia has plenty of good air and with a sort of Royal bloodline, there's bound to be temples and such there too.

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Lady Kay"]

Most definitely not. I can't possibly commission a massive Palace Fortress to be built on a rubbish planet that makes Dagobah sound like Kew West! That would be an irresponsible waste of credits!

...... and would make for the worst party in galactic history.......

But mostly because it would be an irresponsible wast of credits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom