Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Severa Everglade

c6SHoJIl.jpg

"Checkmate"
NAME:Severa Everglade
FACTION:The One Sith
SPECIES:Human
Homeworld:Coruscant
SEX:Female
HEIGHT:5'9
WEIGHT: 108 Pounds
EYES:Amber
HAIR:Black (Highlights Blue)
SKIN:White, Pale
Sexuality:Homosexual
FORCE SENSITIVE:Yes
Force Bonded:Not currently
Relationships:None currently
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

Positive
She can connect with others rather easily-force wise anyway.

She is a tactical mind, prefers planning the direction in which things such as battle flow.

She can use a sword but tends to lean towards battle through the use of Force powers that deterote her foe, then coming in for a quick finish-or else play a more supportive role through her battle meditation.

Her Meditive (Battle Meditation) Means she can connect with other combatants and coordinate them through her power , however due to the difficulty involved in the skill it is difficult for her to influence them.(let's all hope she learns leadership skills together lol)

Negative
While she has quite the talent in battle meditation, and can coordinate others rather well given her mindset-she herself is not much of a hands on fighter, more the strategist-though she does take some delight when her strategy succeeds.

Outside of actual direction, answering to a master/knight etc... she tends to be rather mute to the people around her.

She sees the world around her like a giant chess board, the living beings around her as the pieces. ya know, rather than Individuals

Without battle in some form to encourage her mind she is quite anti social to the people around her, choosing instead to keep to her own devices and look into her studies and meditation.

Force Powers
Battle Meditation:Weak,she only has the beginnings of the skill.
Force Slow:Average

Weaponary/Armor
Vibroblade (No lightsaber yet)
Sith Robes
A large scroll wrapped in cloth, that she often carries on her back when not on battle or on a mission-it contains the notes and info she's recorded in her studies, she normally leaves it in her living quarters when leaving Coruscant

APPEARANCE:The above picture, though she wears her robes at times, often wears clothing simlier to above otherwise.

BIOGRAPHY:
(unsure of how long the one sith has actually controlled Coruscant.... so if the beginning of this bio seems off feel free to inform me, got two versions of it ^^)

Severa was born under Sith ruled Coruscant, and was raised as such. A rather quite child the first part of her life found her keeping to herself, not really caring for company around her-including her family. When she did interact with others it was was to test her mind with games like Dejarik or Holochess-though people began to shy away from the girl in even these games, due to her prominate skill in them, resulting in Severa mainly playing both sides against herself. When not doing this however she began to research into the sith, they were there right? Information was information.

Eventually, as a teen the girl's force sensitivity was discovered however, and she was brought into the Sith academy. Not that Severa minded much, and if her family had much objection they didn't seem to show it.

Or maybe they got shot off or something... whatever.

She became an Acolyte, and her study into the sith and the darkside only grew, whether through books meditation etc.... lacking a master it was her only way to learn around the place. It was during one of these meditations her skill in Battle Meditation first manifested, she herself able to connect with a group of sparring acolyte's nearby.
Curiosity took over, leaning her support towards one side she influenced one side of acolyte's in there movements-connecting theirs to each other, granted it wasn't perfect.... but she liked the feeling-and she tested it a few times after, discovering it was much like the games of tactics she loved so much. though she tried to stick to her normal meditive study routin, really. Her current position shows her still as an acolyte in her studies and training.

(Yes I did kind of rush it I mean.... you have no idea how badly I want a computer)

SHIP:No personal ship, uses whatever she's told for missions

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Coruscant
[member="Silara"]

Before I finish up her bio, I need to know simply, if ya don't mind

A)If the One Sith Ever conquered it, any point in recent years she's not an old granny after all

B)Whether or not they still control it, or what

I do know these should probaly be relatively easy things to find normally but ummm yeah I can't see the map on my phones mobile mode.... and it never seems willing to load on the desktop version....

So yeah only other option seems reading every one sith thread ever.... even I don't have that much time lol.
I might also suck at finding info but ssshhh don't tell anybody

Appricated~~

Severa Everglade said:
Coruscant
[member="Silara"]

Before I finish up her bio, I need to know simply, if ya don't mind

A)If the One Sith Ever conquered it, any point in recent years she's not an old granny after all

B)Whether or not they still control it, or what

I do know these should probaly be relatively easy things to find normally but ummm yeah I can't see the map on my phones mobile mode.... and it never seems willing to load on the desktop version....

So yeah only other option seems reading every one sith thread ever.... even I don't have that much time lol.
I might also suck at finding info but ssshhh don't tell anybody

Appricated~~
Coruscant is the capital of the One Sith. :). So, in a nutshell, yes it was conquered by them and is currently occupied as their thriving ecumenopolis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom