Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Settling into the SSC - LF members

Hey.

I am thinking of starting a topic under the Private Roleplay section where my character, Peritus Vis, has made his arrival in the Silver Sanctum Coalition capital. The planet being Voss as far as I can see from threads and such. This thread would be more focused on Peritus finding out what SSC does, who is everyone, settling into the environment they reside on.

He can perhaps do some lessons or training with some students that are interested in learning pieces of knowledge he has learned and put to good use as a Jedi. I am willing to have Peritus take a student or few if any seek a mentor/master for their characters to develop more. I do want Peritus to meet everyone he can within the SSC as well as learn about them and learn from those who he meets.

I am very active, so I do keep an eye on threads I have involved my character(s) in. A forewarning I am more used to canon technology and never went into fanon creations. I've seen new terms on here and I'm really old fashioned, more traditional to the films, games and TV shows lore. Any information in that field shared to help me understand matters would be highly appreciated.

So yeah, fire away if you want some roleplay by just replying to this thread or a PM to me. If you have me on Skype or are in the SSC chat drop a shoutout through there too.

Thank you.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
well I have a couple characters who might want to meet him and one padawan who is waiting for this so she can be trained by him. I'll help however I can

[member="Peritus Vis"]

You're correct that Voss is the capital of the Silver Sanctum Coalition. Our faction is a marriage between what had been two Major Factions, the Order of the Silver Jedi and the Levantine Sanctum. Voss was the capital of the Silver Jedi, with their temple in Voss-Ka. The former Levantine capital was the player-made world of Laekia.

I love the premise for your thread. If you have room for another, I'd be glad to help orient your character to the faction IC. I'll probably have to bow out at some point though, as I'll be LOA beginning the middle of next week to the end of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom