Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setting up Shop

Titan

After Yaga Minor had been... Acquired by the Mandalorian Empire, Abraxis had wanted to set up shop there. And recently [member="Gray Raxis"] head of the Raxian Empire a group Abraxis was a part of, had agreed to help him. Abraxis' primary goal was to acquire a few buildings and factories here, instead of building them from the ground up, and his secondary one was to try and acquire shipbuilding premises and rights. Excitement filled him as he waited for Gray to arrive, his hopes would soon be achieved, and he would stop having to rely on Haven Shipyards, or other companies. Hopefully before the Jet Cycle Mk.II design was started, or the Razor disc Mk. II, or really any new products... He had asked for a meeting with a few different realtors, he hoped Gray would be better at talking to them than he would, and they all had pictures of the buildings they were selling.

Gray was on his way back to Yaga Minor after he had helped protect the local people from the drones that had been hijacked into attacking them. He didn't think he would be back to the planet this soon, but here he was on his ship heading there. It wouldn't be too bad he imagined, since it was to help out someone else with getting their own company more off the ground. He should be more focused on his own companies as well as progressing the Raxian Empire further, but it was just the way of his clan to help their allies. And that was what he was going to the planet to do. He had been contacted by [member="Abraxis"] asking for help, and after the generous nature the man had shown already Gray had no reason to refuse without dishonoring every party involved.

Gray's ship eventually found it's way to the same hangar he had landed in during the siege. He waited for the ramp to lower as his droid Key powered down the ship. When it did, he walked down it and into the dockyard. The planet was much as he remembered it, but in a much better state of repair this time around. The planet was known for its shipyards, and the Yaga people were good at building things. It was as good of a location to get some shipyards to build ships for you as you could find. He began to idly walk around as he kept an eye out for the one he was suppose to meet. They would be able to jump right in once they found each other.

Titan

As he walked through the docking bay, Abraxis saw Gray "Alor Raxis over here." Abraxis waved Gray over, "Thank you for coming, I would do this my self. But as you probably know, I'm not the best at talking." Abraxis smiled as he remembered what had happened on Echoy'la, at the time it hadn't been funny at all of course, but now it was almost laughable, almost. "But down to business, I want to expand my venture to ship and building, and as you are probably aware, this is the prime place in Crusader space to do so." Abraxis rubbed his hands together anxiously, "Again, thank you for coming. There are a few brokers who promised to meet me, and I was hoping you could help. I'm still adjusting to the galaxy." Abraxises hands twitched towards his razordiscss as he remembered the final days of the Grid, and the horrors that had transpired there.

Gray saw all of the native Yaga walking around on their insectiod tri-legs. It was interesting that these people had decided to become builders to Gray instead of fighters. They had a good biology to use weapons with, what with the tri-pod stance for maximum stability, but it also worked to their advantage working on ships and vehicles too. Maybe one day he would be able to own a company that created ships and vehicles, then he would be coming here himself to find factories and shipyards to manufacture his assets. But until that day came, it was less useful to him to build anything on the planet.

Gray eventually was hailed by [member="Abraxis"] and turned to the young Mandalorian. He smiled and listened to everything they had to say to him. He eventually said when he was sure everything was said, " Well you might want to learn how to talk to people if you want to advance your business. I am here in an adviser position after all since this is your company. I would be happy to offer my opinion on things, but all decisions are on you. But don't worry too much. Just relax and use your head. You will be fine if you do that. Now then, shall we get going?"

Titan

"That's good advice. And I've gotten better at talking." Abraxis realized he was going to start rambling and, as such, stopped talking for a moment. "The broker's are this way. I just hope no one from the government recognizes me and thinks I'm a terrorist." Abraxis says as he remembers the events of Yaga Minor, and how he had, foolishly, bombed the government palace. He walked towards the building where the brokers were staying, on the sides of the small road vendors were selling their wares in the shadow's of the ports and construction facility, "How fares Clan Raxis?" Abraxis asked, "I hear that you have gained even more influence in the galaxy."

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray had not thought he had started rambling, but it was clear the young man was getting nervous. He wondered what he had to be nervous about since this was a pretty standard operation. Just go meet with a few realtors, look over some properties, pick out the ones you liked, and then go check them out before signing anything. Nothing too difficult or complicated, just a time consuming task. Course Gray was not one to talk about that since he had done it so much already that it had turned into an easy task for him by this point. Perhaps that was why this young Mandalorian was so nervous, or perhaps he had bitten off more than he could chew with these companies. Either way, things were under way even if the beginning of it.

Gray listened to him and said, " The clan is doing well for now. We are responsible now for a lot of people who aren't in the clan or even Mandalorians, but that was to be expected with the path we are traveling. Just need to take each step and eventually we will be where we are going. Sort of like building a company up. One step at a time." He smiled to the younger Mandalorian as they walked to where they were going. Hopefully the chat would distract him a bit and put him more at ease. The brokers would notice his nervousness and exploit it, just like a general would against his enemy on the battlefield.

[member="Abraxis"]

Titan

Abraxis took a few deep breaths inside his helmet, Gray was right if he wanted to head his own company he would have to get used to this. But all the same, it felt unnatural, he had been programmed for war, not talking. He would have to adapt and that was that. "In here." Abraxis gestured to a high rising office building, "At least I think its here..." He took out his datapad and checked the address. "Yep, here it is." Abraxis walked in and was immediately greeted by a man sitting at a desk, "Weapons on the table, along with all metal." Abraxis would set his two razor discs and his saber in the provided plastic tub. "You can have them back when you leave, name?" Abraxis felt somewhat frustrated at how long this was taking while he replied, "Abraxis." The guard jotted this down on a piece of paper and glanced at his computer, "Third floor, he with you." Abraxis nodded before walking towards the elevator.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom