Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Set Fire to the Rain

rain-water.jpg
The voices inside my head are taking over
They're telling me that my life is in danger
I'm scared that the silence won't come back forever
I believe this is my darkest hour

How or why she was upon Corellia was beyond her. The days and nights were bleeding together, the souls Moridin had used to heal her seemed to be more in control of her actions than she cared to admit. Standing upon a beach that likely belonged to the estate in the distance behind her, she gazed blankly across the expansive ocean as her onyx gaze seemed to study a collection of islands in the distance. Blinking slowly she turned her gaze to the darkening heavens as thunder rumbled in the distance, the wind picking up violently to send her hair streaking out behind her.

As the storm rolled in above her the sky grew ever darker until finally a flash of lightning and crack of thunder heralded the arrival of the rain. The heavens split open and in a matter of minutes she was soaked, her fiery hair sticking to her shoulders and back while her nearly sheer skirt clung to her lithe legs. Slowly a smile found its way to her lips as ebony eyes slid closed, her head falling backward as she reveled in the sounds of the storm raging around her. Her aura pulsed around her, causing the waves lapping at the beach to grow more violent as her Force signature actually battled with the world around her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyEO8wgsQBM​

@[member="Xander Starkiller"]

"You realize you're on private property?" The voice sounded through the rain and thunder. Where it had come from one would never know though once alone, the young woman found herself a host of company. Wearing a long black coat covering up much of the outfit stood a man standing calmly among the storm. His eyes seemed to cut through the growing darkness as the rain came down and pelted his clothing, dampening it over time. His black hair was slicked back with the falling water, a product of his hands sweeping it back which showed he'd been outside longer than just a few minutes.

"Parading around in the rain is nice I suppose though it's a good way to catch cold and wander into places you may not wish to wander." He didn't really care if she was there, people came and went some to see him, some just passing through. This ones purpose was unclear, she was an anomaly, something seemed off about her and he could tell in more than one way. In the search for knowledge one had to be willing to go and find it, in this case he was and he'd decided to investigate to whatever end.

Obsidian orbs snapped open and she turned her gaze upon the man that had disturbed her. Whatever she was feeling was lost in the abyss of her gaze, but the corners of her mouth turned upward in a tight smile. For the moment she said nothing as she studied the man, the voices inside her head clawing and screaming for her to attack him. However, she remained still as she slowly came to realize that she remembered this man, she'd met him once before on a rooftop. Their meeting had been ages ago, it seemed, and she frowned.

Uncaring that the rain had effectively soaked her to the very core she continued to stare the man down, the storm above falling in line with her ever changing mood. It didn't seem that he recalled her, but then she was no longer the young woman he had met all those years ago. Once again she smile, a flash of lightning illuminating the area around them.

"I can't imagine there are any places left I would wish not to wander..."

Her words were soft, yet clearly heard over the raging storm. Where Anara's thickly accented voice had once been sweet and gentle, it was now a strange thing to hear as the voices of the souls trapped within her spoke with her. The number of souls speaking with her varied from moment to moment, but they were always there, giving her voice an otherworldly sound.

Someone has certainly changed.

"Is there some reason you've come to wonder? Have you no peace?" Silly question as must knew. Peace was a lie as the old code went and to most people it rang true. The galaxy existed in a state of constant motion, always reshaping itself to fit the landscape. Jedi, Sith, Republic, Empire, names for different faces that people choose to rally behind, even more rallied behind names that even he was unsure of, or simply cared not for them. Being older gave him new perspective, every cause eventually had it's end, it was the individual that lived forever.

"I recall the last time we met, you were quite different then. Now I see that you've changed." It was hard to pin her down, her presence seemed scrambled, on the edge of frenzy. What was it that had changed, so much activity, so much to see and yet it all clamored for the exit. Strange he thought to himself, whatever had caused this must have been some new horror cooked up by someone that fancied themselves a Sith Lord, when really they were nothing.

"How curious."

"Do I need a reason?"

Now she spoke with three distinct voices, but what each might sound like alone was imperceptible. Moving with grace she approached the man, closing the distance between them so that she could easily touch him if she so desired. She waited for an answer, but her patients wore thin quickly. "Peace is just a dream...You know that." After a moment she turned away, her attention turned to the clouds overhead once more.

"All things must change...I am no different..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom