Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

serena221b's character

Name: Vixen Mytron
Faction: Not in one. I prefer to be alone.
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 120 lbs
Eyes: Light Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Caucasian
Force Sensitive: Yes

Strengths: Lightsaber Combat, Intelligence, Speed
Weaknesses: Hand to Hand Combat, Being in a Group

Appearance: Black hair, Caucasian, light brown eyes, 5' 4". I wear my Cadet uniform every day since I am a Cadet at the Imperial Academy on Lothal.

Biography: Joanna Mytron originally was part of the Rebel Alliance and was a Jedi under Master Yoda for a short time. But while on a mission, Joanna realized that she was on the wrong side and left her crew to enroll in the Imperial Academy on Lothal. But, rumors that Joanna was originally a Jedi soon spread around the Academy. That is how Joanna got the nickname "Vixen" on her second day as a cadet.

[member="serena221b"]

You could create a sub account with this character or ask for your name to be changed to match the character. Both options would work.

And it's worth checking out the timeline as Yoda died a very, very, very long time ago. Some Jedi say they were suspended in deep-freeze after Order 66. That could work for you as an option.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom