Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seren Van-Derveld Hawk

S E R E N
V A N - D E R V E L D

BASIC INFORMATION
  • NAME: Seren Van-Derveld Hawk
  • FACTION: ---
  • SPECIES: Lupine
  • SEX: Male
  • HEIGHT: 5'11"
  • BUILD: Cruiserweight
  • EYES: Blue
  • HAIR: Black
  • SKIN: Fair
  • FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
  • APPEARANCE: Alex Høgh Andersen
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
  • Smell: Seren can detect other Lupines by smell alone. In addition, his sense of smell is above average.
  • Hearing: Compared to the average, adult Human, Seren's sense of hearing is above average.
  • Noise: Seren's hearing is very sensitive to sudden, high-pitched noises.
  • Transformation: Attempting to transition between human and wolf forms results in a terrifying, painful mixture of both where Seren is near powerless.
BIOGRAPHY:
You made life bearable

I know that things were hard. I know that you were always stuck in the middle. But, you were what made it possible to get through each day. You kept Father's madness at bay - you dealt with Mother being as she is. I adored you. I looked up to you. And then, you left. You abandoned me to them - to this cold, damned family.

I came after you. I don't know how you got here - to this Time - but I made my own way. And it came at a price.

I lost the little bit of me that there was.

And still, you aren't here.

MISCELLANEOUS
  • SHIP: N/A
  • KILLS: N/A
  • BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom