Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seren Outfitters: For Your Fine Textile Needs

Rai Seren

R
Seren-Outfitters-2.gif

Are you looking for something to wear and just can't find that special piece?

Or maybe you just want to stand out from the crowd and you're tired of that overpriced tailor from a core world that charges you for every stitch.

Do you need a lightweight set of armor for those days you might run into some trouble?

If any of these describe you, then Seren Outfitters is where you want to be. We're a local shop on Aurum, very small in fact, but we have the talent you need to get something nice while not breaking the bank. Light armor? We've got you covered. Our newly designed Neutroweave will keep you safe from blasters and blades. A new dress? We can cover that with our selection of silks and other fine fabrics. We're your local tailor with flare, and we promise to be reasonable in price. Come have a look at our wares, or get something just for you.​

Materials
Neutroweave - A new take on the Armorweave of the past.​

Clothing Designs (For Sale)
The Practical Gentleman - A fine suit for a bladesman who wants to look dapper.

Clothing Designs (Sold)
Her Majesty's Cloak - Sanya Val Swift​
The Ornate Lady - Sanya Val Swift​
The Defensive Businessman - Gideon Lenn​

Armor Designs (For Sale)

Armor Designs (Sold)
Armor of the Viper - Rai Seren​
The Vandals Mask - Jax Vandal​

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Rai Seren"]

Dear Seren Outfitters

I write to you to humbly request a dress. You see for the longest time I have been in charge of designing my own outfits and I lack the ability to try making a dress.

Sincerely
Queen Sanya Val Swift

Rai Seren

R
[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Response via courier:

Based on measurements included with your message we will endeavor to make you something appropriate. You will be notified when we have completed your order and shipped it. Thank you for choosing Seren Outfitters!

Rai Seren
Owner

Rai Seren

R
[member="Jax Vandal"]
Sure thing. Should be able to get that taken care of this weekend.

Edit: Forgot about this but will get to it soon.

Gideon Lenn

G
I would fancy a suit fitting for conducting business but able to provide protection against the unexpected...

[member="Rai Seren"]

Rai Seren

R
Got me a backlog but I swear I'll get to it.

Also, Nine, any particular color you want?
[member="Nine Lives"] [member="Gideon Lenn"]

Yijun Tung

Y
// Incoming order...
// Attn to: [member="Rai Seren"]...

[1] Neutroweave Suit Vest

// Transaction awaiting response...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom