Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Seraphim Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraphim Armor
VL3Vdsyl.jpg

*Shown without Sleeves
Image Source: I, Frankenstein
Intent: Personal Armor for Abigail Kallisto
Development Thread:

Manufacturer: Draco Vereen
Model: Mk1
Affiliation: [member="Abigail Kallisto"]
Modularity: Yes (It will be adjusted to her size as she grows older, plus belts, holsters, packs, etc)
Production: Unique

Material: Phrik-Terenthium Matrix, Shell Spider Silk, Leather
Classification: Light Armor
Weight: 5 Kilograms
Quality: 8
Special Features:

• Lightsaber Resistant: Its Phrik, and therefore resistant to Lightsabers
  • Force Imbuement: The armor has been imbued at the Nexus on Tython granting its wearer an increased perception of time.
Support Systems:
Description:
Made especially for his adopted child, the actual armor is actually fairly light and comfortable, unlike most ArmaTech or Vereen made models. It consists of an insulated syn-skin bodysuit fitted with a power armor liner covering her chest. The liner is akin to wearing kevlar without the ceramic inserts, will disperse some of the energy and might keep rounds from piercing, but even small rounds are going to hurt. The only thing truly special about the armor is that it is made from Phrik making it lightsaber resistant.

The phrik-terenthium matrix was made to be as light weight as possible, threads woven together neatly in a crossweave pattern to prevent cutting and punctures through the armor, and is fairly energy resistant. While kinetic weapons probably won't pierce the armor unless they are exceptionally powerful, but that won't stop the transference of kinetic force. This means swords and axes will definitely leave bruises or break bones with enough force, but probably won't cut her. With Lightsabers, she is most protected as they are basically weightless, limiting the amount of Force that can be applied behind it. The interior of the weave is comfortable Shell Spider Silk, adding some energy weapon protection, and making it comfortable to be worn against the skin.

It has been imbued with the Force, not only making the armorweave slightly more durable and allowing it very minor resistance to abilities like pyrokinesis and Force Lightning, but it enhances the wearer's perception of time, increasing their mental faculties allowing them to think faster and react somewhat faster than normal. This is similar in effect to Force Speed, albeit without the actual speed enhancement. The more powerful and better trained the wearer is with the Force the greater the enhancement, however even on a non-Force user it retains some benefits.

The Armor itself lacks most electronics normally found in ArmaTech Armors, however it does have ports on the back in between the shoulder blades for either a Sky-Strike Miniature Jump Pack or a Hyperion Active Camouflage System's back pack if she were to decide to wear either of those systems.

The armor is worn beneath a leather Coat, providing some resistance to flak and shrapnel aimed for the legs. It is made to be worn with a pair of custom Bloodwalker Boots or Temi Combat Boots and a Bodo-Baas Gunbelt for her weapons.

Primary Source: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/54941-asheran-armorweave

Netherworld

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Netherworld

[member="Darth Vulkan"]

Apologies for the delay.
We've got a couple of kinks to iron out, and then I can stamp this.

The Cater Coat was discontinued, and as such I'll have to ask you to provide proof of ownership for it. Link me to a thread in which you received the item in question, please.

As for the time-dilating effects of Force-imbuement, I'll have to ask you to link me canon examples of such effects occuring. What is this based on?

[member="Netherworld"]

I've had it for a while with [member="Rave Merrill"]'s permission.

And

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_nexus

Objects left in the presence of a Force nexus for extended amounts of time eventually became saturated with the Force, which imbued the object with special abilities, like an edge that will never dull, the ability to absorb some Force powerslike Force lightning and electric judgment, or even the ability to enhance the wielder's perception of time, allowing him to think and react faster than otherwise possible. This effect allowed even a being who wasn't Force-sensitive to use the weapon to a great degree.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS