Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sending Davin into Retirement, looking for work as a Bounty Hunter.

Since I already have responsibilities with another character in the Republic and Davin is becoming disillusioned with the Republic's supposed goals. I will soon be resigning from the Republic Army and a lawful bounty hunter sort of job would suit where his head is currently.

My crew and I work all sides. Anything from simple milk runs to participating in full out wars, all we care about is getting paid and this galaxy is ripe with possiblities in this field of ours

They totally are. It is an honourable, law-abiding profession for noble crime hunters who want to make a difference and fight for truth, justice and the Republican way, just outside of the stifling restrictions of institutions.

The d
Tegaea Alcori said:
<_< Yes, because bounty hunters are noble, wonderful people who have an ironclad code of honour which is never broken. :p

The main difference between soldiers and bounty hunters is that bounty hunters have the freedom to make those moral choices without fear of repercussion from a government entity. Bounty Hunters are free to pursue their own moral path.

Trouble is...they need to get paid, which is sort of hard if you're being righteous and only pick "noble" contracts (or decide not to turn a target in if you suddenly realise that it's a good guy and your client will be...unhappy).

Regardless, have fun in your new profession!

Siobhan Kerrigan said:
Trouble is...they need to get paid, which is sort of hard if you're being righteous and only pick "noble" contracts (or decide not to turn a target in if you suddenly realise that it's a good guy and your client will be...unhappy).

Regardless, have fun in your new profession!
Thank you.

AND I DO WHAT I WANT!!!!! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom