Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Semi-Private] Everything That Glitters Ain't Gold

Alayna was dressed to the nines tonight, their would be so many sharks out that she had to look her best. Half of her found it rather amusing the effort she put in blending in, but then again blending in allowed her to not have to exert too much force energy controlling the minds of those around. At times she found it tiring just to keep his servants in control all without making the slightest footprint in the force. She still found herself growing stronger in her talents daily even though she hasn't been able to see a proper battle in a while. Kiara shook her head as she was thinking as Kiara and now she was effectively Alayna Dupree; owner of Decoix Productions. The differences were subtle though effective as she simply changed her hair style and color, color contacts with a rather interesting wardrobe change. No longer a sultry vision but now a rather elegant beauty in heels, she checked herself in the mirror one more time before ordering her closest servant Ria to have her speeder ready for her. She wore a long form fitting dress, her lightsabers being tucked into her purse as well as a thought of precaution as she been feeling a rather uncharacteristic paranoia lately. Alayna's heel clicked repetitively against the cold floors of her loft stepping out onto her balcony which also served as port for her personal speeder.

The wind shield rose up revealing Ria in the pilot seat, and Alayna took delicate steps as she entered her speeder. The turbines flared and they zoomed off into late night traffic, but Alayna's mind was preparing itself as she attempt to remember the names of the many party guest who's names she honestly couldn't give half a frakk about. Alayna eyes sparked with interest as they finally arrived at the rather elegant gala, she stepped out of the speeder fixing her dress and taking a couple of seconds for vanity. Her eyes scanned the room and she allowed a brief moment for amazement before returning to her normal business look, she walked through hugging and fake kisses through the room. She found herself at the bar enjoying the moment, she allowed the force to take control of her sight for a moment checking for possible threats.

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled as she put on her green form fitting dress. She was dressed in her best for the evening. She always was just for this sort of event. She had been slowly invited to more and more events as her company did better and this one was a new high. She smiled as the speeder arrived. She of course had to finish dolling up. She stashed her small blaster in her purse as she checked in the mirror one last time, making sure her hair was in place. Alli was the CEO of the Baktoid Industries she had to remember that she represented a growing name. She got in the speeder and prepared her self for a night of "fun"
Alli smiled as they arrived at the place, she gave her self a quick look in her mirror, She then made her way into the room. The room as per usual was full of people pretending to be friendly even rivals. She loved how these parties brought out the best in people. Alli didn't really see anyone that caught her eye until she went near the bar, but she couldn't do anything as she was pulled into a conversation with an associate.

Alayna found herself already disillusioned as through her eyes she could see that this was nothing but who gotta bigger stick type of party. Yeah, they wove the illusion nicely that everyone was here for a good time; but while some in the crowd used this time to network and generally work others choose to boast over recent sale levels and thing alike. She closed her eyes for a moment as she eased her sight back to normal levels now at least sure she hadn't walked into a trap, with this she visibly calmed down now ordering a drink from the bar. Taking a sip she decided to stretch her legs and walk around the ballroom and she found herself being motioned to join conversation between four major weapons companies and one of them was a rather attractive red haired beauty. Alayna found a smile threatening to grace her face but she held still to her self control, she was a sith first false smiles were good but real ones were beneath her. Or so she tried to convince herself but she was forced to push the topic off till later as she finally reached the circle. She offered them a gracious smile before adding "Thank you for the invitation Kamel." She offered him brief professional hug before introducing herself to the rest of the group.

Alli Wren

A
Alli was at a loss of what company that Alayna worked for, which was embarrassing, to be sure, " Hello I am Alli Wren CEO of Baktoid Industries. She blushed a bit as she was flashed a smile from her, She had to admit that Alayna was quite the woman. " We were just talking about the fact that weapons are in high demand at the moment and whither we foresee sales continuing to climb or to steady of and of course Kamel, here thinks that they will drop off. " She was at a loss of what else to say, which wasn't often. Her goal was to not blush, and to smile. also she had to seem somewhat intelligent, she couldn't be distracted by the first pretty face she met.
Alli had to keep it together, that was her goal, of course it didn't help that that woman's smile seemed to pierce her so. She smiled back trying to maintain her confidence, she was after all Alli Wren, she wasn't going to let one woman ruin her demeanor.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Alayna Dupree Ceo & Inventor of Decoix Productions." Her battle trained eyes caught the slight blush, and admittedly it made Kiara have to fight off one. Kiara listened to their conversation, and a wicked idea crossed her mind as she stood their. "Of course, weapons can do nothing but rise exponentially. With all of these groups of thugs and religious zealots warring with each other, we are looking at a time of major financial growth." However, as soon as she spoke she immediately forgot about those her and Alli were speaking through. Confidently stepping through the mini crowd, she offered Alli her hand before saying "Let's grab a drink on the balcony." She found herself somewhat wondering whether Alli was going to come or not, and she wouldn't allow herself to use to dark side to coax her because it would corrupt her.

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled, and managed to fight off most of another blush yet again, as she took her hand and followed Alayna out to the balcony. Alli snagged a glass from a server as they walked by, it some sort of wine. " She didn't often find her self with someone as beautiful or charming so soon after arriving. " It is nice here on the balcony." that was all she had to say.. she couldn't believe that she was so unable to come up with anything somewhat intelligent " What I mean to say, is thank you for rescuing me from the mindless droning of that crowd, I wouldn't be here if it was for the fact that war means business. " She smiled at Alayna, it wasn't everyday she met a fellow CEO, She had to admit though, it she was starting to come up with things to say.. maybe she could survive this conversation.

As soon as they hit the balcony she felt the pleasant feeling of the crisp night air. "So what made you decide to become a business woman?" Kiara asked with a smile as they reached the railing she leaned over it a little before setting herself down. She looked out toward Coruscant seeing the night life flourish all about as she tucked a stray strand of hair back. She found this beauty's somewhat bashfulness adorable, and she knew that woman had to be smart as she became a successful CEO of her own company.

Kiara smiled and said "And where would you rather be. No problem, it's not usually my think but I think I like saving you." She said pausing took look at Alli for a second before returning her eyes back to Coruscant. Kiara for once felt free of her life as a Sith, even if it was just for this moment it was enough. She started to say more before her senses alerted her to an unwelcome guest.

A jedi closed the blinds that allowed view of the balcony before igniting his blade. "So I've finally found you. Here I come." He began to run toward the both of them.

Alli Wren

A
" I sort of grew into it, It is a family business. " Alli hadn't met a woman who had ever had this effect on her. " I think I like it to" she said as she blushed bright red. But it was short lived as she spotted someone at the balcony. " hi...." she managed ot get out before he pulled out his weapon. Alli dropped her drink, glass and wine spilling all over her dress but she didn't care, her life was in danger.
Alli wasn't sure if she could get out of this but she would try, she managed to get her hand in her purse, and fire her blaster, while it runied the purse, it got off in time to go towards the jedi as she kept firing. Her heart was alight as she had never been in combat like this before without her droids. She just hoped she would live to see this charming woman again

Kiara watched as the jedi closed in the distance between she noted the quick reflexes of Alli when she rained shots at the Jedi. But unfortunately he easily deflected the shots and now was right before Kiara, when suddenly Kiara lashed out. Her hand grabbing his weapon hand, and holding it into place before punching him square in the face.

She used the force and was naturally strong as a Sith so he left his feet with the punch. She sighed and looked at Alli knowing she would have a lot to explain. However, she made sure she wouldn't visibly use the force so it restricted her attacks.

The Jedi slowly stood back up and as Kiara took a step in front of Alli. He began brawling with her now that his lightsaber had sailed over the balcony. Kiara did her best to fight back but in a form fitting dress like the one she wore it was hard to move.

So as she sidestepped a wild throw punch, Kiara channeled her hidden rage into a solid punch before his heart. As she released her energy, sending his heart into crushing into her back killing him where he stood. As soon as he fell over, Kiara withdrew a napkin wiping off her knuckles before turning back to Alli saying "I guess it's not every day somebody tries to kill you huh?"

Alli Wren

A
Alli couldn't believe it... but had had not quite so dramatic attempts on her life. " So... you too hm?? but a jedi... what did you do to get on their bad side? " She was curious, the whole scene where Alayna had just stopped the man... and ended up punching him over the balcony, she was impressed " Am I safe? " She said with a small laugh before realizing that she had wine splashed on her dress, and her purse was ruined from the blaster... " Well I am a disaster... I can't go back in there like this..." She sighed... she could replace the dress but she wasn't sure about her dignity if she walked out there like this... She couldn't believe her luck, it wasn't like her to have this happen.
" I have done my fair share of crazy things though usually when someone tries to kill me my droids are here to protect me. " She was taking this well other than her ruined dress, she thought maybe if she was quick enough the people inside would not notice if she quickly walked... not to mention she now looked bad in front of the one woman who she wanted to impress. " Well it was exciting..."

Kiara had thought she had been found out by her beautiful company. However, it seemed her cover had not been broken so she had to make sure she kept Alayna's composure. Still smoothing out her dress from this rather ugly encounter, she found herself wondering who else would soon come seeking her out now that she knew she wasn't as hidden as she thought.

Noticing the distress in her company over her attire, Alayna once more offered her hand while using the other to call Ria to bring the speeder around. Within seconds she arrived at the balcony side, stepping onto the balcony.

Alayna walked over to her and told her to enjoy her first outing as her business partner. Ria's eyes lighted up in surprise but as an apprentice should covered it quickly and went off to work.

"Are you coming? I'm sure I have something that better suits you at my loft."

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled as Alayna had been so kind to call her speeder, and got in rather quickly. She never would of guessed the woman was a sith... just a fellow woman who needed to protect them selves. Though Alli wished she was as talented as Alayna. She tripped into Alayna and clung to her to stop from falling as she had tripped on her torn dress as she went to go towards the woman.

Alli blushed " So sorry! I am just a mess tonight... " She said as she stopped her cling to Alayna She tried to regain her composure as she got in the speeder and waited for Alayna to take her to her loft. " Your too kind" she said, noticing that she was now going home with her... This had happened rather fast she thought but, the woman beside her was gorgeous.

Kiara smiled and turned to get into the speeder, as she did she felt hands wrap around her. She had to kill her instincts as a Sith to realize what was going on. She moved to help her back to her feet offering her a reassuring smile knowing it must have been embarrassing for her. Alayna assisted her further into the speeder, and awaited the closing of the speeder's roof before getting herself ready to operate the controls.

"It's not a problem, anyone would be shaken up by what just happened. Don't worry can't nothing to bad happen with me around." She gave her another reassuring smile and what she believed to be the truth. It's been a long time since she has met an enemy that could truly give her something to worry about, sure their were the other Sith but she already dealt with them in whatever manner she wanted.

"No it's no effort on me considering I'm the reason your clothes are like that. " Within a rather short period that had arrived outside of Alayna's docking port. Though unbeknownst to her the Jedi had managed to hold on to the bottom of the speeder for the ride. Alayna attempting a smooth ride with her company made it a rather easy task for the Jedi though he'd stay unknown for now as he regained his strength.

Meanwhile, Kiara stepped out of the speeder which was now on her landing pad and awaited Alli. While she did that she tapped into her wrist communicator turning on the lights and closing off certain rooms of her loft before they entered.

"So tell me a little bit more about yourself if you don't mind."

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled as she had driven with Alayna it was nice to be with someone so nice and confident. She was reassured by Alayna's comments, and made her way out onto the landing pad. " Well, where to begin, I have always known I was going to lead Baktoid Industries... it was drilled into me that I was to lead the company. I have just recently started doing so, due to an unfortunate accident with my father, I haven't found much in the way of friends though, most men are intimidated by the fact I am CEO of a corporation as large and powerful as Baktoid Industries, so this is a welcome relief to have someone to talk to. What about you?" She said with a smile as she followed her inside, curious to what the inside of her loft looked like, surely it was as nice as she imagined.

Alli just hoped this one worked out.. that she could at least get a friend out of this, she needed that. a friend in the turmoil of the galaxy. Many also didn't like her stance to sell to anyone. It worked and didn't work, it was interesting that way. She just had to make sure the right people heard her offer.

Alayna could feel her own guard dropping around Alli, she didn't know whether it was because she liked Alli or if it was because she didn't feel a threat from her within the force. But wait. . . she liked Alli, when had that been so established within her mind that she had barely noticed it in thought and mind. Alayna walked toward her front door and opened it for Alli and stepped through after her. This room had a rather warm feeling with it's light brown walls and windowed display of the beaches of Corellia.

In the middle of the room were a circular step of steps that only held about three steps leading to a rather lavish booth. Not only was her holo displayer right in front her seated booth, but so was a drink refresher. She had noticed that Alli had asked about her making Alayna wonder what should she say, she had thought out her business history but not so much a familial history of Alayna.

So Alayna decided to mix a little of the truth and the now is. "I was born under a different name as an orphan actually. I've was luckily found on the streets by a rather valuable man who taught me and gave me access to everything I have know." She had told a lot and yet nothing at the same time, it was a fine line to walk but diplomacy was her strong suit.

"And yes, one of the major failings of men is their lack of understanding that a woman can be powerful and sexy among other things in one package." When she said that had finally seated offering Alli a drink.

Alli Wren

A
Alli smiled, and awed in the simple elegance of her room. and upon hearing about her story, she was amazed, having achieved all of this and having such humble origins. It was impressive. She walked in and, admired the view of the beaches of Corellia, smiling that apparently they had similar taste in window holos. She then giggled, and kept it up for a sec before being able to stifle it. " I am sorry.. I just find it funny we have the same holo displays.. My office has the same one... " She didn't know why she found it funny yet she did, she felt better since the bottom of her dress had dried, and you could hardly notice that it had been spilled on. She decided to take a seat and looked at Alayna. " I will have whatever you are having, its hard to believe you have found yourself a successful business woman in face of the hardships of this world. and Yes, though I do find entertaining to deal with those that are brave enough to approach but not brave enough to talk" before blushing to realize that had been her, with Alayna, who for some reason captivated her. She couldn't help but sneak stares at her, finding her self venturing off into some rather inappropriate thoughts. " I must say I never would of thought I would be with someone as beautiful as you at the end of this evening" She smiled and wondered what this night might entail.

"They do say great minds think alike don't they."

Alayna offered her a Twister as a drink. As far as the name goes it would sound like a wild drink but compared to the drinks being made these days it was much more tame. For normal people it gave them slightly heightened natural senses, for force users it did that plus slightly increased their telekinetic proficiency which was little known but contributed to why it was named the Twister. " I feel I must apologize for earlier once more, and if you like to step in that room for privacy it has access to my wardrobe. Feel free to help yourself to anything you like."

And with that Kiara found herself kicking off her heels, she could trek through the deserts of Korriban and yet heels were still very uncomfortable to her. She found herself amused by such a thought however which brought another smile to her face. In response to her complement, she slightly turned brushing a fallen strand of hair out of Alli's face before saying "I was just about to say the same about you hun."

"And you know in some cultures they believe through certain . . . hardships a stronger person can emerge if their simply strong enough to survive it." She knew she was walking a line with that statement but depending on her answer would determine how much she could know. She felt slightly uneasy and she didn't know if it was because this was the first time she was showing any true sense of her real self or some unknown reason but it gave her butterflies nonetheless.

Alli Wren

A
She blushed as she got the complement, taking a drink of her 'twister' she smiled, it wasn't everyday she got to be so close to someone so beautiful.. and a woman none the less, not many knew she was attracted to woman as well as men, and most when they found out were not so ethused about her.. well unless they were men then they thought their dirty thoughts... she left that train of thought as she found she had been staring at Alayna's chest, she quickly moved her gaze up towards her intoxicating eyes. " I think hardships do make a stronger person, While I didn't have to work my way up from the streets, my father... well lets say he always made it a challenge. " She got a little bit closer to Alayna... trying to be subtle about it. "I don't know what it is about you but I have never had this hard of a time coming up with something to say... I keep wanting to not mess this up... coming up with a million lines... but never saying a one.." She blushed... she had just said the truth... she had found her self wanting to keep Alayna near and the fear of saying something to ruin it all plagued her, even if it was unlikely she couldn't help but think it.

Kiara was acutely aware of the risks she was taking, but a rather large amount of her didn't care. All that mattered was the here and now, or so was the value of being young. Taking a sip of her drink before placing it down, Alayna allowed herself another look at Alli. She caught herself in a rare genuine smile, however she knew that she couldn't allow herself too much. Or could she, if she was the master of herself and the dark side like she claimed why couldn't she do anything in life.

With that thought a new found confidence boost ran through Alayna's veins. She leaned over closer to Alli as she moved closer and began listening to her as she spoke. Her words having a unfamiliar effect on her, not to say it was a bad feeling because it wasn't. She smiled at Alli now dangerously close on the verge of kissing her she said "What if I told you, you were worrying for no reason because I feel the same way." With this she allowed her lips to just barely brush Alli's before sitting back down right.

Alli Wren

A
Alli couldn't believe it.. was this real? could this woman in front of her feel the same way, She caught a glimpse of Alayna's smiled, and got a strange feeling in her stomach, and as she got closer, and closer, her heart began to race. Alli had never felt this way so quick, should she let in? Alli decided why not, she was the CEO of her own company, she could have something more in her life. She found her self doing the unthinkable, she followed Alayna's lips, and lingered, the feel of Alayna's lips , the smell of her person, it sparked something within her that gave her the courage to do this, She kept her lips pressed on Alaynas for a moment before pulling back but only slightly still face to face with her, she found her self staring into Alayna's eyes. She wasn't sure what to do, she didn't normally feel this way, part of her wanted to run away and the other wanted to tear the very clothes of this woman, and so instead of doing either she leaned in inches away from her face. " I wouldn't believe you, you seem far to confident" She said with a giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom