Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi-LOA

Hello!

Just wanted to apologize to the effected writers who were interacting with my characters, Lira Virel and Astrid Ylva. A little good news, bad news here - I had gotten swallowed up in onboarding for an exciting work opportunity and on the flip side - I suffered an unexpected health problem that put me into the hospital twice. I wanted to give an update out of courtesy and am working on posting to catch things up but I won't be rapid firing them off for a while.

Off the top of my head:

Junko Ike Junko Ike , Lucky Pride Lucky Pride , Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian - for Lira Virel.

And my Lupo Gang! Aelin Erevos Aelin Erevos , Dorian Durinson Dorian Durinson , Brynjar Threist Brynjar Threist , Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner , Rowan Hathbi Rowan Hathbi , Alfhildr Ótta Alfhildr Ótta , Gustaf Lögr Gustaf Lögr - If I forgot anyone, sorry!

I'll be on Discord regardless! Thank you for understanding. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom