Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Selling Chandrila DataTech + Chandrila Group

Selling Chandrila DataTech + Chandrila Group
CGX_zps1gts5hnb.png
Corporation Name: Chandrila Datatech
Headquarters: Hanna City
Locations: Chandrila
Operations:
  • Development of new and existing technologies to modern standards
  • Creation / Invention of new technology
  • Retail of technological products on Chandrila
Tier: 3

Subsidiaries:
Distribution of shares:
~

Corporation Name: Chandrila Group

Headquarters: Emita

Locations: Chandrila, Antecedent, Obredaan
Operations:
Tier: 3

Subsidiaries: None

~

I am selling my 65% stake in Chandrila DataTech and the full 100% stake in Chandrila Group. Bids may not exceed more than 50,000,000 credits. Additional incentives, such as weaponry, contracts, holocron or artifacts may go a long way to winning your bid. Buyers may place bids on both companies.

The following factions / members are banned from placing bids:

The Galactic Republic
The Galactic Alliance
The Silver Jedi / Sanctum

Good luck.

Auction ends: 24/08/2016

With the expansion of agriculture with PharmaTech and the recent acquisition of Bantam Cooperative Unlimited BCU, Saffron had been tasked to review and keep an eye out on similar companies and properties that would help with their ongoing green initiative.

As a result, a bid for 100% of Chandrila Group would be placed:

5 million credits

Titan

Chailindria Datatech was just what Titan needed, as such he placed a bid for the 65% stake that was for sale.

2 MIllion Credits,2 Contracts for any future product from Clan Kryze Shipyards*, One free product from any cooperation under my command, present or future,

*Clan Kryze Shipyards has filed a name change to Kalevala Hypernautics,

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Titan

A Sith had placed a bid for part of the stake in Datatech, Titan returned it by raising the credit part of his bid for the stake in Chailindria Datatech to 4 Million Credits.
Current Bid:
3 MIllion Credits,2 Contracts for any future product from Clan Kryze Shipyards*, One free product from any cooperation under my command, present or future,

[member="Asharad Graush"] [member="Alicia Drey"]

With the First Order's recent expansion and the need for more in certain fields, the duties that had fallen to Ileris Sonn, Moff of the Anoat Sector and Director of Research and Development had increased ten-fold. Most of all was the increased demand by the government for more advanced technologies for their everyday citizens as well as the military that kept peace and security over their space at all times.

It was these things that had forced his hand towards the rumours of Chandrila Datatech being placed up for auction. The bids had already been placed by others within the galaxy but Ileris was a Moff of the First Order, a prominent member of the Moff Council and Baron-Administrator of Cloud City. He had the ability to assure that Chandrila would become his.

He dispatched a message through the First Order Government channels, making it as official as he could.

[member="Alicia Drey"]
Moff Ileris Sonn, Director of Research and Development, Baron-Administrator of Cloud City and Owner of Sienar-Jaemus Fleet Systems would like to place the following bid on the 65% ownership of Chandrila Datatech.

Six Million Credits of your chosen currency plus an additional promise of a 2% profit subsidiary payment to an account of your choosing each year for the duration of my ownership. We will also provide you with a Shadow Series MK-II on behalf of the First Order and Sienar-Jaemus Fleet Systems for you to do with what you wish.

Thank you and Warm Regards,
Moff Ileris Sonn, D.R&D, B-Admin, CEO-SJFS.

Now all he had to do was wait.
[member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Asharad Graush"]

Titan

[member="Asharad Graush"] [member="Ileris Sonn"] [member="Alicia Drey"]

25 MIllion Credits, 2 Contracts for any future product from Clan Kryze Shipyards*, Three free products from any cooperation under my command, present or future. a 5% stake in CKS.

Titan

[member="Saffron"] [member="Alicia Drey"]

In the end Titan decided to bid for both companies, as such he placed a bid for Chailindria Group.

10 Million Credits a favor, and a contract for any CKS product(See above footnote).

[member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Alicia Drey"]

Looking it over, seemed that someone else wanted to bid on the agriculture company.

She matched the bid at 10 million credits and offered a contract of TibX fuel from Mara TiBx and fuels.

Matreya

Valashu watched as the bids all went higher and higher, until he punched a bid of:

15 million credits, any size Organic Ship (x1)×, a dozen CSR Missiles accompanying a note ("Attempting to reverse engineer these will be met with hard repercussions, trust me, as it is not ever made to be taken apart again.") and a Force Imbued blade made to your specifications* ----> on Chandrilla Group

*=If auctioneer assists, I can produce this faster
×=This is the thread where the production began, though it has not yet been added to the actual Merr-Sonn page

Titan

Titan decided to raise his bid one last time.

30 Million Credits, and a contract for any CKS product(See above footnote). For Chailindria group.

[member="Alicia Drey"] @Safron [member="Valashu Elahad"]

Matreya

25 million credits, any size Organic Ship (x1)×, a dozen CSR Missiles accompanying a note ("Attempting to reverse engineer these will be met with harsh results, trust me, as it is not ever made to be taken apart again."), a Force Imbued blade made to your specifications*, (x2) Top Tier AIs ----> on Chandrila Group

*=If auctioneer assists, I can produce this faster
×=This is the thread where the production began, though it has not yet been added to the actual Merr-Sonn page

Added:
10,000,000 credits & the SARRAH programs

Saffron gave a sigh. At this rate, things were getting rather ridiculous. So instead, Saffron pulled her bid. What she would instead do is consider the current state of affairs. Honestly, with all the work Arceaneau has done, why not simply establish a similar company at the same level?

This idea had merit. She could focus on the established areas of Ukio, Dantooine, and Abreago-rae. Maybe even include all of the biodome locations. Truth be told, Browncoat already had several of those mines unde their purview.

Honestly, she'd just had been interested in the farm.

Yes, that is what she would do instead. Open Arkuhn Agriculture.

Behind the mask on the face of Janus, a small smile would spread. Those so keen to bid on these companies obviously weren't keeping up with the news. The Galactic Alliance was taking hold of Chandrila. Not only would that mean the business would be destroyed if it wasn't run by an ally; it would also cut the company's profits in half. Maybe more. All supplies going from Chandrila would have to be shipped to either allied or neutral groups. The company's clientele would be greatly reduced.​
Fools.

| [member="Gael bar Ammon"] |

The criteria for your 10% stake in Chandrila Group was that you would add to the company, by helping to develop it. Since you and [member="Matsu Ike"] won your Lots in that auction, you haven't once got in touch with me to arrange roleplay to help grow the company, which was a requirement I added into the auction when people were buying the company.

*This would require an In Character thread with a representative of your faction or company

*This would require an In Character thread with a representative of your organization

**Essentially if you buy into Chandrila Group, you will be expected to write / roleplay the criteria necessary for tier upgrades. Failure to do so will result in you being refunded and removed from the company. (Note: This only applies to winners of 5% +)

It's my submission and you're out for not fulfilling the criteria I added when you bidded for a stake in the company. Your fault, not mine. (Same goes for Matsu)

| [member="Ileris Sonn"] |

I have accepted your bid. Congratulations. You are the majority shareholder of Chandrila DataTech.

| [member="Valashu Elahad"] |

I have accepted your bid. Congratulations. You are the new owner of Chandrila Group.

Auction is now over.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Conversely, you have contacted us once regarding your intentions because you had returned from an LOA and have not contacted us since, in the form of tagging, PM, or third party chat, in or out of character. Forgive me for thinking that the 80% equity holder would be the one leading the initiatives in regards to their company. Though helping is not an unreasonable expectation, we're not employees and shouldn't be expected to take the helm of someone else's brainchild. Honestly, I haven't been made aware of any opportunities to help that you may or may not have started since [member="Matsu Ike"] and I have invested.

If you would like to proceed with your current route and thrust us out of the company though, do expect IC repercussions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom