Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking tips on creating a witch

I have been gone for a little while now, i was too busy to keep up with Chaos. I knew i would return, however during my hiatus i did have time to reflect upon my character. I came to the conclusion that i was no longer finding what i was doing with her interesting.

After some thinking i decided that i wanted to completely redesign her (Image, history, everything) and take her on a different path.
I have decided that i want to make her a witch.
I have never made a witch before so i was hoping that maybe some people could give me some advice and tips.

All help would be greatly appreciated :)

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
[member="Nara Basaar"] My alt [member="Cathul Thuku"] would find that witchcraft would allow you to play Force-users without the need to fight Force-users of opposite alignment on a regular basis. That is, you can avoid the all-too-common cycle of "Jedi-fights-Sith" being played out over and over.

Then again, Witches are expected to be able to use the Force for offensive means.

P.S.: Cathul was initially made a Witch out of therapeutical considerations, allowing her to take FU patients ICly that can be either light or dark-sided. But when I found out that I couldn't play therapy worth two beans, I gave up on why I created Cathul for in the first place. Luckily by that point I had other fallbacks for her.

P.P.S.: If you want an example of how her latent Force-sensitivity would show up I'm also open to talk about that with you, since I underwent that process with my other active FU alt Jessica. However, what worked for Jessica (having lasting impressions that she is used by other Force-users as a computer in the Force) may not work for your character.

[member="Nara Basaar"]
What kind of "witch" are you after?

Canon itself has many different arcane expressions of the force - there's ewok shamanism, Dathomir witch clans, Sith sorcery & alchemy, shapers of Kro Var are described to be loosely similar to Dathomir in terms of religious belief.

Lots of options, and lots of different characters on the site that can teach almost all of it.

[member="Klesta"] I will drop you a pm!

[member="Darth Vitium"]

That is a good question actually. Sith Sorcery sounds interesting mainly because i have never created a character with a dark-sided alignment. But i feel like it would be best to go the neutral witch route.
I guess i am just lost on where to start and where to go (faction-wise) for help on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom