Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Students and Allies(Or Enemies)

Hey, I'm trying to reinvent Solan, even move him towards the neutral side of the spectrum and away from the dark half with him coming to terms with his daughter's death. As such I am looking for more students past the one that I have now, a few more people that can become friends and allies with Solan, and most importantly some enemies for Solan's Story.

Solan has been lacking any motivations or true story for a while now. He's been a vigilante while also trying to rule a planet and I've done a lot for Kesh to the point where I ignored the character that Solan is. As such I want to do some heavy story development for Solan and as such, i need some dedicated students, allies, friends, and enemies for him to clash with or learn from or simply bond with. There are those he still knows and has, which I also want to improve the story and connections to. (AKA you three Bryce, Aedan, and Joza.)

So ya... ill give those curious about solan as a teacher a small list of his powers below. (The ones he will teach.)

- Plant Surge
- Healing
- Pryokinesis (and other fire related abilities)
- The Basics (TK, Breath Control, Sensing.)

As for Solan as a character, he is a strange dark sider, but one I like to compare to that one Darksider who was in love with the most beautiful aspects of life.

Solan is caring, kind, and gently handed most of the time, wanting to see the world as a stronger and better place. He has a deep love for beauty and for anything that inspires a calmness or peace about things and this is why I love playing him as a dark sider. He is kind and gentle like I said, but that is only until those who act against his ideals comes into play. Solan's kind nature can splinter and shatter in seconds, especially around those with criminal connections to the Hutts. Slavers and the Hutts are generally the single most vile thing in the galaxy to him, even more so than the vast majority of sith. He further sees a balance in all things, where sometimes it is better for the Sith to win, and other times better for the Jedi to win. I like to think I tried to create a realistic human being in this universe and that's why I wanted to expand his character further.

So please, post below or PM me if you are interested in threading.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Depends on if you'd want to do something just character related, business related, or Force related.

If character related, I imagine that Kesh is where SJ stops to re-supply as he voyages to/from the Kathol Outback and the Mid-Rim Region. So it could just be some random character development over caf, or working on the YT-2400 light freighter from hell, or just enjoying a sunset.

If business related, Kesh would be a great port for staging Corellia Digital's shipments to the Kathol Outback.

If Force related, Sor-Jan doesn't have any experience with Plant Surge or Pyrokinesis. He's pretty much a telekinesis tank.

[member="Solan Charr"]

The Alderaan Queen is the biggest piece of chit this side of Sekalus.

It's the ship that broke down on Ithor. Then again on Transdosha, in the midst of trying to get out from under a Hutt Cartel dominion. Then there was the Incident over Ord Mirit. And finally the experience of going into battle alongside the mighty Coalition Navy with a shield generator that decided to be non-functional.

I'm sure the ship could arrange to break down on Kesh. Particularly as I just installed a Lucerne Labs hyperdrive core and a Clan Rekali navi-computer. Safe bet those don't speak the same language.

Matreya

Lol you're all good bro. Just busting some balls. Been working on subs etc recently too so.

Just post whenever ya get time! I'll remind like once a week if you forget hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom