Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking Sith Master

The title pretty much sums it up. After reading Carnifex's wonderful compilation of how to write a Sith, I've decided to rebuild this character and start his story anew. To that end, he is pretty much a clean slate and I am looking for Sith to find this little gem hidden away and break him into the harsh life of the Sith. I am something of a neophyte when it comes to knowledge of the Sith and the factions that exist on Chaos at the moment, so I am open to suggestions and advice.

At this point, Rafeesh is unaware of his connection with the Force and is working in a conventional job. I like the idea of the traditional Sith training style, such as is prevalent in the books and some of the games, but it will be a bit of a learning process as I have not had much experience (see about zero) in crawling up the ranks of the Force users. Long term goals for the character include developing down the route of an inquisitor style character, although for now, I am more interested in just getting the character in the door and interacting with Sith.

So yeah, that's about all that comes to mind at the moment. Thank you everyone ahead of time for what help you can offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom