Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking Prospective Assassinee

I have found myself needing a target for a thread idea - two assassins (namely Hex Hex and Thayne Tameron Thayne Tameron ) will be instructed to kill someone and handle any third parties without being told about each other.

A recipe for bloody confusion, in other words.

Despite this thread's name, your character doesn't necessarily need to be assassinated. I don't normally do threads with a pre-determined outcome. A willingness to consider character death is certainly an advantage, however; it's much more exciting when there's something at stake, no? If this pitch catches your interest, feel free to post below with the character account and any conditions/questions/bold challenges.

Including a reason why your character would be targeted is naturally beneficial.

As always, remember the first rule of assassination - 'nobody will notice if there's nobody to notice'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom