Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking out a Jedi, Sith, Neutral, whatever

Holy cheese whiz, you guys are coming out of the woodwork!!!

If you are interested in a thread with me, I'm at the point where I need to ask for help in getting some of these started lol. I need some help staying on top of it all.

Please and thank you!! :)

Alexia Preston said:
@[member="Togashi Yokuni"]: here you go. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/19653-speak-to-me-of-life-in-the-shadows/
Your thing above your photo says Garith. Is this a new name for you or is this another character? Just so I know how to react.
Same character but I axed Garith's death and resurrection. It was only after his resurrection I told the Origins of Garith. So when transferring Garith over here I dropped the story line of his death and the tale of his origins. Toghshi Yokuni is his family name and his given name. Just like the Japanese his last name his first and his first name is last. When training Lexi Garith used the name Garith Darkhold.
@[member="Alexia Preston"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom