Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Long Term Force-sensitive Student, or sort of Short term non-force user Students

Upon the approval of Lady Kay. I've been accepted as a part of this alliance. My character and her's are currently undergoing a thread related to what has occurred in his past few years, as well as why he might be inclined to join.

I am doing a shout out though. As my character is seeking an apprentince, for long term studies, and personal usage. >.> Though the relationship will benefit both parties. I assure you.

Additionally. My character is offering any non-force sensitive member of this alliance to receive studies in the use of lightsaber combat. Should any have an interest in learning the skill. If even just to analyze it so they can better strategize against the arts of Ataru, Soresu, Shii-Cho, and Jar-kai (a dual wielding lightsaber form) My character specializes in Form IV and Jar-kai I will note however.

Additionally, Theseus will be running this like a small class. Ideally, I would like anywhere from 3-8 individuals expressing interest. Though private lightsaber training threads also available. If we reach 8. He might even hold a mini tournament by the end. He will also cover construction of lightsabers, or an opportunity to claim a lightsaber through some means.

As a final note. Theseus will not be offering these trainings for free. Nor will he accept credits. Theseus will be dealing with debts, or declarations of commitment to any future plans where he might need to call upon his students.

As for a long term apprentice. My character is primarily a seeker of knowledge, and a revealer of truths. As such he is quite skilled in the use of force abilities. He leans towards the darkside. Despite slowly developing a stance that there is no such thing as a light side, nor the dark side.

He can teach the individual some lightside basics from his time before he changed his path, though would be most well fit with someone who is at the least dark side sympathetic. If not a fellow darkside user. As this would extend to his full skillset of knowledge to pass on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom