Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Instruction: (Dark Side)

Hi!

So I have a new character! Long story short, I was initially thinking of self-RP'ing with Nabrina to rise through the ranks, but where'd the fun be in that?

Is there anyone here interested in acquiring a brooding Twi'lek apprentice? I've been considering making a public (Open RP) thread that opens with her training and brooding on Korriban, borderline idle and "passing the time" as she tries to continue self-studying, but not without the difficulties of trying to do so without formal instruction from one more experienced.

Feel free to peruse Nabrina's bio (to your left). If you like what you see, don't hesitate to either reply her or message me. Otherwise, if nothing comes of this, I'll see you all on that thread!

I'd try to bait you with a better marketing punchline and a-moo's you, but there is no cow level, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom