Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking hope in the Ashes of the Past

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
The Constable-Class Patrol Ship landed, It's cargo containers replaced with a single Two-Person Occupancy Module, as the local wildlife parted away from the landed craft. Alliera exited the craft a second later, and looked around, trying to find any sign of Force Frackery. "Rach, we need to find something we can use." ALliera said, looking "I remember it like a bad nightmare, if Roche falls into their hands, the SIth will fall upon Mandalore next."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Something we can use? Pragmatic of you, and very Mandalorian, but Dagobah isn't a place you can use. It's a place you endure. It changes you. There's a cave, strong in the Dark Side, where more than a few Jedi have gone to learn who they are. If my father's files are correct, the cave is this way."

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

"There's gotta be something here." Alliera said, sighing "But lets check out that cave first." Alliera led the way, guided by something not quite there, but still very powerfull. Once they reached the entrance to the cave, they were greeted by an overwheilming presence in the Dark Side, and a cold and alone entrance to the cave. "well, lets go." Alliera said, walking into the cave and pulling Rach in behind her. But the instant they were in the cave, they lost sight of eachother. Alliera was on some kind of Battlefield, where Sith, and Jedi, and Mandalorians were all dead or dying.

With Rach-

Rach found himself not in a cave, but in a wedding chapel, waiting at the husband position. in the pews were all attractive women, most of them more attractive than alliera, and all of them beconing Rach to them. But then the music started, and Alliera walked into the chapel, wearing a white wedding dress. While she wasn't as attractive as the women in the pews, she had a glow all her own.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
It was not the first time that Rach had made certain amounts of eye contact with attractive women in the audience while standing in the groom's position. As he pondered this, however, the one question of any interest to him resolved itself.

Whether Alliera was an illusion or merely an illusion over a reality.

The cave on Dagobah had become this way with the death of an ancient Darksider. The place had become a Force nexus, and not a pleasant one. He knew this on an intellectual level, but something deeper called out to Rach.

The wedding-dress-clad woman transformed into Mandalore of the Pale Blade, then shifted back.

Rach sat down and waited for the vision to unfold. Action through inaction.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Alliera continued walking forward, shifting between the nervios wedding dress clad girl and the Mandalorian Warrior only once more, this time the Mandalorian looked confused and somewhat afraid. "If the groom would stand up, we can begin." the Wedding Official Said, gesturing for Rach to stand up, which caused the female audience to giggle. "How do I look?" Alliera asked, looking at Rach under her viel "I wante-Ra..." With that, Alliera shifted between Armor and dress again.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Rach clambered to his feet.

"I seriously doubt the cave is trying to tell me something. This is just me being afraid of commitment and dealing with your dichotomy of an identity when compounded with my, well..." He gestured to the other women.

"Yeah. This feels real, but there's no chance it's anything other than an illusion. I'm not here for my Knighthood Trials; I'm a Master. And I'm talking to a vision, not a person."

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

"Well, aren't we distracted." Alliera said, teasingly "Just focus, it's like the rehearsal, and afterwards I'll let you do whatever you want too me." It was as If Alliera had heard something different than what Rach said, as the Wedding Official said his speal, and the event passed without note. Untill the final moment came, and the official asked the Question: "Rach Kol-Rekali, do you take Alliera Nakamura to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Rach spent the entirety of the wedding pondering the reality or unreality of the setting. Although it tugged at his emotions and his subconscious, as all the best illusions did, it was most certainly no more than an illusion. He kept that much composure, despite his feelings.

And when the holy man said the words, as someone had said before, Rach shrugged and snapped his fingers.

And controlled part of the illusion. A death stick appeared in his fingers, and he took a drag from it.

"I married Alliera. I'm not marrying an illusion. Option C."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom