Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Dark Side

T h e G r a y P i l g r i m
Title says it all ~

I’m currently looking for a Dark Side Master to RP with. Teach me, all that good stuff. Wanting to put some good background into this character. I used to RP with a bunch of guys back on another site who were DarkJedi's - and I’ve also done the whole Sith bit, but I’m reall like I said looking at the quality side and just really wanting to do it well this time around. I’m on frequently and am able to post frequently, so yeah. Your welcome to check my character posting out, still working on it though.

Any takers?

Ariel Yvarro

A
Iston Voronwe Iston Voronwe there are several dark side affiliated groups, from the Sith Empire to the Sith Keepers, the Confederacy is even led by a Sith. You could be in all the above groups or strike it out on your own. All three have a discord and you are welcomed to join them and seek out information on what would be best for your character. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom