Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a teacher

I haven't been as active as i should be and i want to participate more. This character is i think wanting to be a Grey Jedi so that is who i am wanting to learn from mostly. Currently i'm in a thread going after an ancient lightsaber. Some of the abilities i want to learn for this character are Tutaminis, a friend taught me telekinesis and said that covered force pull/push, Force lightning, mind trick, and shatterpoint. I don't need them all but would love to find a teacher that can help me round out my character. THanks inadvance.)

I could, but do not possess the abilities your seeking to learn, but could offer a few others. I figured I would offer services since no one has yet.

P.S. Shatterpoint is a very....powerful ability. Its extremely rare and usually cannot be taught, its something you have to develop naturally

[member="Corvus Romanov"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom