Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a master

Hello, I'm looking for a master again and here are the requirements:
Must be a grey or jedi
Must be a knight or master
Characters age should be 20+ so we don't have any odd age gaps, but I can make exceptions.
Thanks!

[member="Xiarr Sair"], In order for someone to train you correctly, they MUST be a knight or a Master ranked character anyways. In the past, there have been a lack of masters in some factions, so it fell upon the padawans/apprentices to "train themselves" by sparring with one another and experimenting with their skills to make new ones. I highly recommend to do that with various people so you can find "rivalries and allies" that your character can use to create more depth.

As for a Master, I can offer my services. I am not all dark, nor am I all light. And, I am almost in my 30s. If you want more information about me, just click on my character sheet under my name, and you can find all the information. It is currently up to date as of early last week.

PM me if you have any questions. Cheers mate. :)

[member="Atheus"]

I understand, but I do see some apprentices claim to be a master to another apprentice, heck, my friend does it all the time! Anyways, I am interested in being your apprentice, I'll pm you for further planning. I just need to finished the rest of my schoolwork and I'll contact you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom