Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a Faction

I'm seeking a faction. I'm a freelance mercenary/ Smuggler/ Soldier who follows a more chaotic neutral path through life. I don't mind getting my hands dirty as long as I'm getting paid and killing if need be doesn't bother me in the least.

Also a pilot and ship mechanic with a bit of experience fixing droids.

[member="One-Eyed Jack Varren"], you look like a tough fella who knows how to get a job done. As [member="Thraxis"], said the Hutt Cartel may be the right thing for you. We're neutral faction that leans towards the Sith, but will work with the Republic and various other factions so you won't be type cast to one type of side on the multi flavoured lollipop that is good and evil.

We have an OOC community, so if it's also up your ally you can join us in our Skype call or even hop in and game with us on various other formats besides SWRP, if you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Details below

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom