Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a Doctor/Medic/Tech-savy Healer

Zagara Vao

Writer account. Check my characters out!
I'm looking to make cybernetic a very big part of Sonorous' identity as a Mandalorian warrior, but in the spirit of fair play, I will be making a dev thread for it detailing the surgical process wherein the implants will be embedded, activated and synchronized, and the rehab/therapy to follow as she acclimatizes to the new biotechnology she'll now live with until the end of her days.

Any docs/surgeons/medical personnel in the house who're willing to open a Twi'lek up and let your sugical prowess run wild?

NOTE: This is set early in Sonorous' adoption into the clans. She has completed the coming-of-age survival and combat training, but does not have her armor yet.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Sonorous Daemon"]

Sakura whihc is under Sasori makes a slew of implants and medical enhancements if you want there. IBorg might also still be around but I am not certain.

Zagara Vao

[member="Matsu Ike"] Thankfully, I've already listed the desired implants in question in Sonorous' bio. Any additional ingenuity from another writer though is more than welcome - drama llama!

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Sonorous Daemon"] hahaha ah and Sakura makes newer versions of a number of those implants. Either way it has them if wanted as not all game tech really translates to rping

Zagara Vao

I'm sure I can find a way to weave it into the RP-ing afterward in the MD's honor [member="Matsu Ike"], haha.

So, would you like me to put a thread up? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom