Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeing The Truth (Siobhan)

[member="Eyrecae Alzari"]

For reasons the other vid has to be posted as well! That's what happens when you fail Siobhan Kerrigan one time too many!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV2DLkDPwM8​

"Make your preparations. I'll tell her," Siobhan said and then walked back into the medbay. She gave the dozing Eyrecae a good shake to wake her up. "Eyrecae, sweetie. Doctor says he has a way to possibly reactivate your nanites. If we don't do anything...you may die once the nanites dissolve. It's risky and it'll hurt but he believes it'll work." Then she went on to briefly describe the method Luca wanted to use because this writer does not feel like writing it out again.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Eyrecae, awoken from her doze, looked up puzzled at Siobhan for a moment. Then the implications sunk in and she clenched her fists.
“If I don’t do it I will die, and if I do I may die. I…I don’t know. Already I am feeling so tired, like I just want to sleep. Maybe…it wouldn’t be so bad if I just….”
She started to drift off, and had to be shaken awake again.
“What happens if He comes back and tries to take control again?” Eyrecae asked anxiously.

In response Siobhan pulled Eyrecae into a bear hug and gave her a deep, loving and hopefully a bit reassuring kiss. There were many unflattering things that could be said about Siobhan - and most of them were true. She was inherently selfish, vain, lusty, extremely violent and if her ego got any bigger it would turn into a balloon and blow up. However, she did care about her friends and counted Eyrecae as one of them. Perhaps because she saw a kindred spirit in her.

"I promise, I won't let him make you his slave. If he tries to come back, I won't let you go through what I did with Shadow," she said softly.

Eyrecae perhaps did not understand the implied implications here, that Siobhan might kill her to prevent her turning. Eyrecae was in a pretty rotten position, with three of her four options leading to death in one form or another.

However, she was clearly not thinking very straight, as she stumbled, holding onto Siobhan for support as she went into the lab.

Doctor Luca was waiting, grim faced as she came in. He had her lay down on the table, and with Siobhan's help removed her clothes to the barest amount decency would allow, and the PG-13 curtain would not descend over.

Eyrecae stared up at the ceiling. "Mother...forgive me," she mumbled.
A voice only she could hear replied. "I do, Eyrecae my daughter. I am so proud of you."
"Does it hurt?"
"It will yes-" Luca began to reply, then realised she wasn't talking to him, not looking at him. "We're losing her!" the Doctor said. She started making small injections over Eyrecae's body with the help of the droid, preparing elaborate electronics.
"Siobhan, pull that lever on the counter...and pray," Luca ordered.

It was quite accurate to say that Eyrecae's position sucked. If the procedure did not work, she would die. If something went wrong and the doctor had miscalculated, tinkering with the nanites might kill her anyway. If her creator assumed direct control over her, Siobhan might have to kill her. So, yeah, it sucked to be her!

Anyhow, Siobhan had watched the procedure with a high degree of anxiety when she heard the doctor speak. Without a word she quickly rushed over to the counter and pulled the lever with full force. She was not and had never been the praying type, but in this moment she really hoped that things went as hoped and Eyrecae survived...as herself. Whatever her failings might be, she deserved better than to die because of the Rakatan's madness.

The machine of technobabble handwavium started to fire up as soon as Siobhan activated it.

The effect was instant. Eyrecae screamed.

“Burns! Burns!” was all that could be made out in the cries of anguish.

Doctor Luca put a hand on Siobhan’s shoulder in case she was considering turning the machine off. “Leave it! If you turn if off now she will surely die. Let it run.”

After a heartbreaking minute or so Eyrecae finally subsided, the machine stopped, and the room was silent but for the clicking and humming of machines.

Luca went to Eyrecae and examined her closely. He did not look encouraged. “I don’t think she made it,” he said sombrely.

However, like all such scenes, just when it seemed that everything was lost…one of her fingers began to twitch and move….

Would Eyrecae live or would the foul machinations of her creator take her life? Would she get a pet Jester if she survived? Would Siobhan force choke the good doctor if the Eldorai perished because he had 'failed her for the last time'?

Time seemed to slow, like it always does in such dramatic scenes, an unconformtable, ominous silence descended upon the room save for the clicking and humming of machines. Luca spoke the damning words, pronouncing that the patient was dead, as always happens in such scenes. Was his throat about to be crushed?

Siobhan's jaw...tightened very strongly, but then, like always such scenes, a flicker of life could be seen, for one of Eyrecae's fingers twitched and moved. Had she suddenly turned into an Eldorai cyborg zombie? "She's still alive," with these magic words Siobhan quickly rushed over to her.

Choosing the moment of dramatic narrative perfectly, Eyrecae suddenly sat up and gasped. Her breaths came in deep, racking gulps and after a moment she was able to focus on her surroundings.

This was the moment of truth. Would her font turn red, indicating a return to evil, or would it remain orange?

“That…was unpleasant,” she said softly, pulling out the needles and electrodes. To her extraordinary relief the small puncture marks rapidly vanished.
“Yet it worked….”

It was always convenient when one's moral state was Colour-Coded for Convenience! In many holovids and video games evil characters can be immediately spotted if they have red or black eyes! Or vicious scars because if you're good Beauty Is Never Tarnished.

In any case case the procedure had worked and Eyrecae was still alive. She even had her super regeneration powers back. Maybe the whole experience had even taught her a lesson or two. Anyhow, Siobhan was visibly happy about the fact that the Eldorai had not perished in the process. Presumably Luca was happy as well because it meant that he did not risk being force choked due to Siobhan suddenly going into an irrational rage.

"It did. You're whole again, dear," Siobhan said, relief evident in her words, as she gave Eyrecae a deep kiss. Now that the elf was intact again she better be fit for her...special duties. After all, Siobhan was a woman with needs! The Countess turned her attention back to Doctor Luca. "Thank you so much for saving her. I'll make sure you're well-compensated."

The good doctor might have been wondering if this was one of those villain 'you will get what you deserve' moments before being thrown into a crocodile tank. Either way, he smiled and kissed Eyrecae's hand.
"Anything for a beautiful lady."
Eyrecae winked. "Oh Doctor, I would definitely like to meet up with you later to properly thank you!"
The Doctor left, doubtless pretty pleased with himself.

Eyrecae turned back to Siobhan. "Oh, don't worry, Mistress. I've not forsaken the fairer sex, variety is the spice of life!" She leaned forward and kissed Siobhan. "Thank you...it means a lot to me that you decided to save me. Thank you," she said seriously.

For all her good qualities, whatever those are, Siobhan was extremely sexist. Hence it was a bit of a cause of an annoyance for her that Eyrecae was bisexual. She did not like the idea of some manling touching 'her' Dark Star. Of course, the worst situation would be a man being on top. Yes, Siobhan had strange priorities! Coincidentally she was a member of the Kaeshana Women's League's central committee!

"If you get it on with a manling, I'm not kissing you until you wash your mouth out," Siobhan declared primly. Being contaminated by manling fluids was serious business! Still she eagerly recicropated the kiss, temporarily putting her ultrafeminism into abeyance since Eyrecae was being so sweet. Oh, and naturally Siobhan was happy that she was alive!

"Couldn't just let you go, could I? Would make me tremendously hypocritical of me to deny you the second chance you deserve. I'm happy you made it," she spoke sweetly, pulling Eyrecae closer as she kissed her deeply. Then she, unsurprisingly, eyed the bed. "I think it would be a good idea to test the...full functionality of your body and...extraordinary stamina, don't you?" she batted her eyelashes at the ancient elf, apparently thinking that she was being extremely witty. A great wordsmith Siobhan was not. Nor was she ever particularly subtle about anything.

It was well for Siobhan that Eyrecae was hardly a bastion of culture either. She was the warrior after all, so she got on well with Siobhan!

"Yes, oh great one, I will ensure that no y chromosomes taint your holy self!" she said with a grin.

However, the more pressing invitation made her forget all about Doctor Luca. "I agree that a prayer of thanksgiving to Ardarvia is necessary," she said in a way she probably thought was sly and subtle. These two got on very well with their corniness!

Eyrecae was probably trolling her, but Siobhan did not care much. After all, she liked it when her ego was stroked. Besides, she was perfect! Well, she thought so.

Anyhow, the Eldorai supersoldier was paying attention solely to her now, which obviously pleased Siobhan. "Indeed. We must thank Her for the blessing she has bestowed upon us," Siobhan said piously, for the Goddess was great. With that she pulled Eyrecae down onto the bed in a flash and...well, you can imagine the rest. From the ether a black curtain descended and then...stuff happened.

And so the heroine was restored, and the scene safely faded to black like it was a 1950s movie.

Future questions of other paragons and space elves can be reserved because at that moment it was the last thing on either woman's mind....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom